Second Book Out Now!!

For those of you who don't know the second book to She's a Gilbert is out. It's called She's a Fairchild-Salvatore I hope you enjoy the book, it will have more supernatural scenes than this one had.

Description:

Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD

Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore

In which a broken girl has had enough of everyone keeping secrets due to them fearing her getting hurt. The guys falling head over heals with her. Her siblings having problems with her being a Mikaelson.

In world where there's always someone trying to kill them, now even more with her being a Mikaelson. Being a teenager is hard enough as it is, but now having to take care of her siblings? Being a witch, having the werewolf gene and vampire blood, a tribed, isn't easy, adding onto that the Mikaelson enemies.

[Book Two of the She's a Gilbert Series]
[The Vampire Diaries 3-4]
[Supernatural S2-3]
[Dean Winchester x OC]
[OC x OC]

SO YES GO CHECK OUT THE BOOK!!!! I will only update once a week on Mondays! I need to cut back and focus on school. I have like 40 chapters I wrote over the break for the next book. I would like to thank you guys for the support on this story THANK YOU!! for commenting, I love your little comments they make me laugh. Especially the ones where they aren't expected. I have plans for a third book to finish the series but I might not, I don't know.

|| Words 251 ||

Check out book two, it's out and published waiting for you guys to read it. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

|| Updated January 13, 2020  ||