In this one she looses everything

Dear Diary,

I feel that my heart broke. I feel myself breathing for Grayson. I pray that today goes smoothly. I don't want to speak to people but I know I have to. I will have my siblings by my side and I will be there. I feel like there's something I could of done.
-Yours Truly Scarlett

• • • •Scarlett's POV• • • •
June 1, 2005

I sit with on the bench, with Elena and Jeremy next to her. We watch our parents service. People go up and talk. Elena goes up and talk about our parents. Then it's my turn to go up and speak.

"Good morning, thank you for joining us today for our parents service. This town saw our parents grow up, fall in love, have kids and now we're saying goodbye. Elena said that 'The worst day of loving someone, is the day that you lose them.' I can agree with her." I say as tears form in my eyes, I blink them away, looking up the ceiling. "My parents loved us with their whole being, they taught us right from wrong and I will keep doing so in their name. My parents won't physically be there when I give birth to my son, but they will be in here." I say placing my hand on my heart. "My Mom and Dad were the best parents anyone could have, they were patient, loving, supportive, they allowed me to make mistakes and learn from them. They were forgiving and so supportive, even when I acted like a brat at time." I say making the crowd laugh a little. I look at Elena and Jeremy. "And most importantly, they loved us until their last dying breathe. They always will, so I'll hold on to that." I say looking around my eyes fall on my aunt Jenna she gives me a small smile. "Thank you." I say going back to my seat. Our parents wanted to walk on last time around the town. I stand beside Elena and Jeremy they're hands in mine.

"We're going to be okay." I whisper once we're done.

• • • •

We go the cemetery and bury them. My siblings and I take a white roses and lay it on their caskets. People say they're sorry and leave the roses on the caskets. Once they're done my siblings and I throw dirt on their caskets and they lower them. I feel Jeremy lean his head on top of mine. I feel him shake, I grab his hand and give it a squeeze. Elena leans on me and she holds my hand. I know she's trying to keep it together for Jeremy and I.

The Lockwood's allowed us to use their backyard for people to come and eat after the ceremony and the burial. Yesterday at the wake, it was at the church, I stayed all night. Tyler was by my side. I told him I needed today for my siblings and myself.

"Hi." Ty says kissing my forehead and he places a plate of food in front of me. "For the baby." He says. I nod my head and I begin to eat. Some people are telling stories of our parents. Jeremy doesn't leave my side, someone's always at my side. I laugh as I hear some. Uncle John tells some and they make me smile. He talks about how much he admires my dad and he always wanted to be like him. I walk away rubbing my stomach and I take a seat on a table far away so I won't be bothered as much.

I see people walking around with plates of food. Jeremy sits next to me and I lean on his shoulder and we sit there in silence. I watch Elena from across the room sitting with Bon. I feel my eyes feel heavy.

"Hey, I'm going to go upstairs to rest in Ty's room." I say. I begin to get up and I feel nauseous. I grab onto something and Jeremy's eyes widen.

"Scarly, you're bleeding." Jeremy says as he looks at my chair that I was seated on. I place a hand on my things and I pulled it closer to me there's blood all over. My eyes begin to water. "Jeremy." I say. I look to see who I'm holding on to it's Tyler. "Ty." I let out scared. He picks me up bridal style.