Aftermath

||  Ivory's home  ||

Scarlett is laying in bed watching the tree outside from her window. She sees a bird nest. There's a knock on her bed.

"Come in." Scarlett says. Ivory's comes in.

"Hey." Ivory greets.

"Hey." Scarlett says.

"How's everything?" Ivory asks.

"I'm good, I'm go home to pick up some clothes." Scarlett says.

"Well, breakfast is made, Zach is staying with the Salvatore's again." Ivory says.

"I'll go down in a bit." Scarlett says and Ivory heads out, Scarlett gets ready and she goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

|| Gilbert House ||

Scarlett's packing some clothes and her journal.

"Hey." Elena greets coming into the room.

"Hey, you okay?" Scarlett asks.

"I'm okay. You?" Elena asks. "You're staying with Ivory?" Elena asks.

"Yeah." Scarlett says.

"You're hurt, and I am at fault, I killed mom and dad on that bridge and I almost killed your child, you should hate me. I hate myself." Elena says, Scarlett just stares at her sister.

"No, you don't get to hate yourself, I don't hate you, Elena. I can't, you're my little sister." Scarlett says.

"But I keep dragging you into things." She says.

"No, even if I would been kept my Ivory and Zach, I would be in it, I'm a witch Elena." Scarlett says.

"I hurt you and Jer and-" Elena says with a teary eyes, Scarlett pulls her into a hug.

"It's not you're fault. Yes you went out that night but you never expected the accident to happen. I don't blame you for my baby." Scarlett soothes her younger sister. Elena leaves and Scarlett finishes packing. She her commotion in the living room. She goes downstairs hearing them argue.

"Some people fit in life or whatever. I don't." Jeremy says,

"Jer, you do fit it in." Elena says.

"It might feel like it doesn't but you do. You fit in." Scarlett says.

"You fit in with us, I know it doesn't always feel that way but you do." Elena says.

Jermey looks at his sisters and heads upstairs.

"I thought he was good?" Scarlett asks.

"He was,  I think. I don't know." Elena says.

"They will be, Well I should get going. Ivory's making dinner." Scarlett says.

"Home cooked meals?" Elena asks, Scarlett nods her head. They hugs and say goodbye, Scarlett leaves in her car.

|| Caroline's Home ||