Let the Right One In

Stefan is out hunting. Lottie came along with, claiming she wanted to spend time with her uncle.  He turns around and there are vampires surrounding him. Frederick stabs him with a wooden stake, as he sees Lottie let out a muffle screamed trying to fight off the vampires.

"Aah!" Stefan groans in pain. 

•    •    •    •

"Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off." Damon says knocking on the door.

Frederick opens the door

"Pearl's not home. Hmm. Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky." Fredrick says."Where's my brother? Where's Lottie?" "Billy." Fredrick says. Two vampires drag Stefan into the hallway. "You're dead. Now Where's Scarlett?" Damon asks demandingly.

"Mhm, she smells so good, I can't wait to try her." Fredrick says as another vampire brings an unconcious Lottie.

"You're dead." Damon says.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?" Fredrick calls, She enters.

"Yes, Frederick, honey?" She asks.

"Never let this bad man in."  Fredrick compels her. "I'll never let him in." she says.

"Ugh!" Stefamn groans.

"145 years left starving in a tomb, thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. First few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well...I thought your brother might want to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy. I might keep this Salvatore whore for fun."  Fredrick says.

Billy stabs Stefan with a stake. "Uhh! Aah!"Stefan lets out in pain walking up Scarlett, She notices her braclet gone, she gvies Damon a slight nod.

"You have a nice day." Fredrick closes the door on Damons face.

•    •    •    •

Elena is sitting in Damon's car. She sees him approaching and gets out.

"What happened? Where are they?" Elena asks.

"They have them. I can't get in." Damon says.

"Why not?" Elena asks."Because the woman who owns the house is compelled to not let me in." Damon explains.

"I can get in." Elena tells him.

"You're not going in there." Damon says.

"I'm going!" Elena protests.

"You're not going in there." Damon says.

"Why are they doing this? What do they want with him? and Scarlett she wasn't even born yet!" Elena raises her voice.

"Revenge. They want revenge. They know she's a Salvatore." Damon says.

"We gotta do something." Elena says, she knows they have to kill them, so the secret won't come out.

"I know"Damon says trying to think of a plan.

"We can't let them hurt them. We gotta get them out of there." Elena says.

"I know. Elena, I know. But I don't know how to get him out." Damon says.

•    •    •    •

The tomb vampires are tying Stefan up in the basement with ropes soaked in vervain. They have Lottie tied up.

"Vervain on the ropes." Fredrick says.