Candles

"I'll meet you guys at the car." Elena tells, Lottie, Jenna and Jeremy. Everyone thinks Vicki skipped town.

"Ok." Jenna says leaving with Jeremy and Lottie.

"You okay?" Stefan asks

"I don't think the Sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all. All he knew was what Damon made him know. Lottie is so confused by everything." Elena says.

"Thank you." Stefan says.

"I can't do this Stefan. Every time I look at Matt, Lottie or Jeremy, all I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back. And they'll never know why. Around you people get hurt and people die. I can't I just...it's just too much.... I hurt my sister, and I've already hurt her enough Stefan." Elena confesses.

"Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it." Stefan says.

"No, Stefan you have to stay away from me and my family." Elena says.

• • • •

Elena and Lottie are sitting on the couch. Jenna comes and sits next to Elena . Jeremy is writing something behind them.

"You're wallowing." Jenna states.

"So are you.." Lottie says

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped."Jenna says.

"Yeah. Well Logan's a jerk." Elena says Lottie nods in agreement.

"You didn't get a brush-off e-mail say: "I'm leaving town. See ya." Jenna says.

"Wanna keep it down over there?"Jeremy says.

"Why? What are you doing?" Jenna asks.

"Homework."Jeremy says.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena says.

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so..." Jeremy says.

Elena, Lottie and Jenna share surprised glances.

"What do you think? Alien?" Jenna asks.

"Some sort of replicant." Elena says.

"He can hear you." Jeremy says.

• • • •

Officer hears her and goes to investigate. He finds the boy's body in a pool of blood outside the Grill. Inside the Grill everyone's partying on.

"Two shots of tequila" Lexi then sees Elena and Lottie. "Make that Four." Lexi says to the bartender.

"Need to see some ID." Barman says.

"No you don't." Lexi says using compulsion on the Barman "That'll be" "— Free!" Lexi says.

"On the house." Barman says.

"Thanks!" Lexi smiles.

She leaves with the tequila and goes over to Elena and Lottie.

"Oh! The famous Elena and Little Lottie." Lexi says.

"Towel girl." Elena says. "It's just Lottie or Scarlett." Lottie says giving her a small smile.

"I've been called worse. Here." Lexi says offers Elena and Lottie tequila they take the tequila

"I didn't know that you guys could drink."Elena says.

"Oh yeah, it helps curb the cravings, but makes for a lot of lushy vamps." Lexi says. Elena eyes widen.

"I know, Damon attacked his Uncle Zach and I knocked him out." Lottie says like it's not big deal.

"You know, I've never seen Stefan drunk. He always seem so..." Elena says.