Asylum ||SPN||

INTERIOR MOTEL ROOM

"No, Dad was in California last we heard from him. We just thought...he comes to you for 'munitions....maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. Just, call us if you hear anything." Sam says talking to somone on the phone. "Thanks." Sam says.

"Hasn't heard from him?" Dean asks, Lottie sit across from Dean as he flips through the journal.

"Nope. And neither has Jefferson or . What about the journal? Anything leads in there?" Sam says.

"No, same as last time I looked. Nothing I can make out.... I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like friggin' Yoda." Dean says.

"You know, maybe we should call the Feds. File a missing person's." Sam says.

"We've talked about this. Dad'd be pissed if we put the Feds on his tail." Dean says.

"I don't care anymore." Sam

Cellphone rings. Dean crosses the room.

"After all that happened back in Kansas, I mean...he should've been there, Dean. You said so yourself. You tried to call him and...nothing." Sam says.

"I know!" Dean says. He rummages through his duffel "Where the hell is my cellphone?" Dean asks, Lottie gets up and helps him look for it.

"You know, he could be dead for all we know." Sam says.

"Don't say that! He's not dead! He's – he's..." Dean says. Lottie pulls out her phone to text her siblings.

"He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Sam says.

Dean finds and flicks opens the cellphone.

Shot of Cellphone: Message
From: Unavailable Subject: Message: 42, -89

9:52

BACK REPLY

"Huh. I don't believe it." Dean says quitely.

"What?" Sam asks.

"It's, uh....It's a text message. It's coordinates." Dean says sitting down.

•    •    •    •

Before going to the asylum Dena and Sam we're going at it for coming for this hunt or not. Sam, Dean and Lottie jump over the tall chain linked fence at the asylum and enter.

•    •    •    •

"So apparently the cops chased the kids here....into the south wing." Sam says and he indicates a sign over one door.

"South wing, huh? Wait a second " Dean says and he flips through John's journal. "1972. Three kids broke into the south wing, only one survived. Way he tells it, one of his friends went nuts and started lighting up the place." he reads.

"So whatever's going on, the south wing is the heart of it." Sam says.

"But if the kids are spelunking the asylum, why aren't there a ton more deaths?" Dean says.

Lottie looks around and notes the broken chain.

"Looks like the doors are usually chained. Could've been chained up for years." Lottie says.

"Yeah, to keep people out. Or to keep something in." Dean says.

They look at each other, then Sam slowly pushes the door open.

• • • •

Sam, Dean and Lottie walk down a hallway.

"Let me know if you see any dead people, Haley Joel." Dean tells Sam making Lottie laugh.