The Descent

|| Salvatore's House ||

Rose is in the library, she seems sick. Damon and her have a conversation and reassures her she'll be fine. So does Elena.

|| Mystic Falls' high school ||

Everyone is preparing the booster club barbecue. Caroline joins Tyler

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I'm okay. I'm sore, every muscle hakes." He says.

"You did it. You know, you... your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn how to control it and it won't hurt so much." She says.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure." He says. "Scar says her mom wants to speak to be about it."

"No but small victories, Tyler. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it and that's great." Caroline smiles.

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you guys weren't there." He says and she smiles.

"Yeah, anyway, uh... next month we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got us that one time and it just would have been, uh..." she says.

"What?" He asks.

"Never mind, it's..." She says.

"Hey, no, hey. What is it?" He says.

"Well, it's not a big thing, it's just that one bites and it's... you know, curtains for me." She says.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"The legend says that a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire, Lottie put a spell on the door." Caroline says.

"How do you know that?" He asks.

"I... read it somewhere..." she says and Matt joins them.

"Caroline, you got a second?" Matt asks.

"Hey, Matt" Tyler greets.

"Yeah, sure." She says.

"I'll see you guys later." Tyler go towards Jake.

"That was nothing, okay? There is nothing going on between Tyler and I, we were just talking..." She says.

"I believe you. Look, Caroline, you're a lot a things but you're not a liar. You've always been strait with me, I believe you." Matt says.

"Well, good." She says.

"And that's why I want to be strait with you because I... I think we have some wires crossed here." He says.

"Oh, okay." She says.

"And you know how tauter I get and I don't like this. Whatever this is that's going on between us and I... I just want to..." He kisses her.

"Hey, you can't." She says.

"Why?" He asks.

"That's just..." She says.

"But Carrie..." He says. "No Matt, okay?" She leaves.

|| Mystic Grill ||

Jules joins Sheriff Forbes at the bar

"Sheriff Forbes, hi. I'm Mason Lockwood's friend from Florida." Jules says.

"Jules, right?" Sheriff asks.

"Is there any news?" Jules asks.

"No one's heard from him. I've opened an investigation. As soon as I hear anything I let you know." Sheriff says. Alaric is looking at them. He calls Damon