Founder's Day

Damon, Stefan and Zach are discussing the device in the Salvatore's living room.

"Damon, Stefan. Lottie can't help with this, it will have an effect on her." Zach says. "She has to stay out of it." He instructs.

"Because of witchy wolf mom, it won't affect her?" Damon asks.

"Do you know if it affects wolfs?" Zach asks.

"She hasn't triggered her curse." Stefan says.

"Are we certain it won't work for her?" Zach asks.

"No Zach, we're not sure." Damon says making a face.

"Then we lock her in the cellar." Zach says.

"What?" Stefan spits out his drink surprised by Zach.

"You're daughter is a witch Zach, we can't exactly just kidnap her. She could snap our necks with just flipping her wrist." Damon says laughing.

"That's why I called for reinforcemnts. Her mom is coming." Zach says.

"Well that reeks." Damon makes a joke. "Okay not funny." He mutters.

"Someone will lure her out, look I know that Bonnie girl said she took the spell off but she's been a witch for five seconds. So I will not taking my chances with my daughter." Zach says becoming protective. Stefan smiles a little at how protective he gets.

"I can get Dean to call her or I can lure her out myself. Dean is rightous and will probably encourage her to do the right thing, I'll lure her out." Stefan says.

"I'll do the rest, I'll knock her unconsouis with herbs. It gives us about fifteen miutes to move her. So we can take a car or someone can vamp speed us." Ivory says walking into the room. "Hello boys." She greets. Stefan and Zach wave.

"Fairchild." Damon greets.

"So are we on board?" She asks ignoring Damons greeting.

•    •    •    •

Elena and Stefan about her potential dad.

"John?! Is that even possible?" Elena asks.

"There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan says.

"My whole life I've never liked this man. I..." Elena says.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way." Stefan says.

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say "are you my biological father?" Elena asks.

"I guess, when you're ready." Stefan says.

"I'm never gonna be ready. Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about. Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he? My journal gave him every single reason to. lf Lottie finds out it will break her. She just found out she had a brother and he died, at birth the exact time she was born." She says. Stefan nods his head, knowing about Will.

"He's just hurt, he's confused."  Stefan tells her.

"He's never going to forgive me for Vicki, for taking away his memories, for lying to him." Elena says.

"He's your brother, he'll forgive you. Just give him some time." Stefan says.  "If Lottie finds out she'll understand it was self-defense." he says.

•    •    •    •

Caroline is taking pictures with Matt before the Founders' Day Parade, in their Civil War costumes.