Mikaelson Children

|| Unknown Location || Scarlett's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look around the room and rub my head, its bare, I get up to check the drawers they're empty. I make my way to the door when it opens, William comes in with a glass of water.

"Came to knock me out?" I ask.

"No, Klaus and Ivory are about to arrive." William says. "We need to clear the air."  He says.

"Yeah we do, you drugged me. Who does that? A psychopath, what the hell do you want with me?" I ask.

"You're my sister," William says smiling at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself properly William Zachary Mikaelson." He says making me spit out my water, smiling at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Mother dearest, pregnant with us, twin brother. You're filling that tingly feeling, yeah that's me. We're feturnal twins but twins nothing less. Twin power rocks." He says. I look at him stunned. "Oh yeah, now you're shocked, then you'll realize the dates match and we are sibling and then you will feel angry at our family, our grandfather to be exact. She lost me, and dearest grandad kept me. While you were shipped off to another family, Gilberts right?" He says. "Our grandfather had me, blood calls blood or so they say. I was raised by him even if I'm blood I still faced wrath." He says. I stare at him dumbfounded, I don't even know what to say.

"Your magic has been cloaked, don't worry I know all about you, little sister. You can't be found but we're blood. Now, the ritual has to be done by you. A women who's a Fairchild witch and you're a Mikealson one, bonus points to our grandfather. You're part of the prophecy." He says explaining.

"No." I say sternly.

"You don't get it Scarlett you don't have a choice. Niklaus won't give you an option. He has mom, and I know you weren't raised by her, but youu love her. He also has Zach, he will kill him, he won't kill mom because that's his daughter but he will kill Zach." He says.

"He can't kill dad, he's gone." I say.

"Niklaus found him, he has him." He says.

"I can't do the ritual, that's my little sister that's going to be dying there. I won't do it." I say.

"You have to, or he'll go to your precious Dean and Sam. He'll kill them, he'll kill everyone and you can't run. He won't kill you, but he will find ways to punish you. He needs this Scarlett, he will get it done one way or another." He says.
"Uncle Elijah is helping you guys, I know he is, but he'll be daggered, once Klaus gets his hands on him, you're not safe. The vampires will get killed if they interrupt it." He says explaining it to me.

"Those are my uncles, your uncles." I say.

"I know Scarlett, I felt you when you were mad, and you would take off your clocking bracelet, when you would do spells, and when I would do spells you knew, or when I was terrified and you didn't understand why you felt it too. So you kept the bracelet on. I have one too," he says showing me his, it has our birth stone on as beads. "I'm also feeling your irritation how it's growing." He says I roll my eyes.