Klaus

|| Scarlett's POV ||

Elena and I sit waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly he wakes up. Elena and I rush over to him. He's in choc when sees us.

"Katerina! Eliza?" He says.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena." E says.

"I'm Scarlett not Eliza." I say.

"Oh, my God." Elijah says.

He closes her eyes. Elena gets closer but his body writhes and he gets up

"I can't-- I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" He rushes over the door but stammers the door. Elena rushes over him and holds him.

"I can't... I can't be in this house." He says, I realize he hasn't been invited in.

"You're not invited in." E says.

"I can't be in here." He stammers another wall and disappears. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is outside and tries to enter but can't.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Shh!" E and I say. She shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" She asks.

"Can I trust you two?" He whispers. E hands gives him the dagger and he takes it.

|| Elena's car  ||

She parks her car. Elijah is next to her. He's drinking blood from a blood bag

"You look better." E says.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asks.

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." E says. Elijah turns to look at me.

"She's the one getting killed, I just do the spell." I say.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed." He says.

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours." She says.

"And why should I even consider this?" He asks.

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you." Her phone rings. She answers, she speaks to Stefan and then she hangs up. Elijah holds his hands out. E and I gives him our phones.

"He's here." E says.

"Klaus is here?" He asks. 

"He's taken over Alaric's body." I say.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." He tells us.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him."  She asks.

"Yes, I do." He says, I just stare at him. As we arrive at the Lockwoods. Elijah knocks on the door. Carol opens it.