Crying Wolf

||  Ivory's Home  ||

Scarlett's POV

"How are you feeling?" Ivory asks coming into the room I'm sleeping in.

"Yeah I'm okay." I say.

"Have you talked to your sister?" She asks.

"No, I have a event at the Lockwoods and I don't really feel like going." I say.

"Did you make a promise to go?" She asks. I shake my head. "How do you feel spending your day with dear old me? The boys can join if you want." She offers.

"Yeah that sounds great, is Zach joining us?" I ask.

"He's attending the Lockwood event, Carol want to introduce him to some book writer." She says.

"Cool." I say.

"I also hope the tea from last night helped, I made more just in case." She says.

"Yeah, I feel fine." I say sitting up. "I'll be down in a bit." I say going towards the bathroom. She nods her head and goes downstairs.

"Where's Ivory?" I ask Dean and Sam who are sitting on the couch.

"She's with Zach." Dean says. I nod my head.
"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"A lot better, my body isn't sore, like last night. I feel fine." I say. "You guys?" I ask.

"I'm okay." Dean says.

"I'm fine." Sam says.

"Have you talked to Ivory about the pains?" I ask.

"Yeah, she gave me some herbs to make tea, it should help the pain. She also gave me ones to help me sleep." He says.

"Did she give you stoner tea?" I ask.

"No I didn't, he has to earn that one." Ivory teases coming into the living room.

"You have stoner tea?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, she does." I laugh teasing her.

"Hey you had it too." Ivory says laughing.

"Yeah, I don't know how my parents felt okay with me learning that one, Aunt Jenna on the other hand enjoyed it." I say.

• • • •

"Can we really quick go to the hospital to pick up a file I need for a patient." Ivory asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"I'm go get my things ready." She says, "you can wander around the house, snoop around." She adds going upstairs. "I have a copy of the book you've been looking for, it's in my study last door of the hall." She says. I make my way to her study which is very organized, it's homey. I lift my arm up and close my eyes looking for the book. I feel as it lands into my hands, a smile smile spread across my face and I open my eyes.

"Just what I was looking for." I smile. A phone goes off in the office, I wait a minute to see if anytime comes to pick it up, no one does.

"Hello, it's Lottie," I say answering the phone, "Faith." I hear a voice with a British accent as I speak.

"No. I'm sorry, You don't know who I am, I'm Lottie, Ivory's daughter, you're looking for Ivory right? Is there a message you'd like to leave them. My moms first name is Faith." I say, there's a long pause.

"Hello, what do you want?" I ask then the line goes dead. I place the phone on her desk and go to Ivory walks in.

"Hey you had a call. They had a British accent and the voice sounded masculine." I say.