Shinrin-yoku

"Forest bath

"Forest bath."

"You're home." She gave a weak smile to her husband whom only gave a nod in response. "Did anything new at work happen?"

"Hm." Was his response as he immediately went to the pot of potatoes, carrots and beef inside. He sniffs the food before turning to his wife. "Good choice of meal today. Did my kids eat and are they getting good rest?"

"Of course sweetheart. They are all resting now as we speak and they all ate like pigs." She giggles but he does not.

Silence filled the air of the two, Kibutsuji didn't talk much when it came to subjects such as dinner. He only wants to talk about subjects like sex, cleaning up after him, telling her how much he loves her and asking random questions about their children.

"June." Hearing her name come from out his mouth, shivers went up her spine. He only calls her real name when he needs a question answered.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Who did you see today while the kids were at school?" Her face went pale as his blood red eyes pierced through her skin, his fangs showing out and a vein about to pop out his head.

She couldn't lie to the man, so she gave a sad sign. "I went to see the librarian. Myoi and Natsu wanted to read books."

"About?"

Shit. Of course he would ask this.

She softly said a prayer to the gods, asking the safety for her children before saying, "Myoi wants a book about women's health and Nastu wanted a book on politics."

And then she starts to cry as Kibutsuji strides towards the bedroom where her female children were already crying out.