Diamond

"a diamond is forever" modern au x functional family

modern au x functional family

"MOM!! Natsu messed up my plants again." A very angry Kazumi stomps into the living room with a frown on his face. He wears a yellow shirt with blue overalls, dirt on his kneecaps from planting.

"Nuh-uh!! I didn't do anything!" Natsu defends herself, arms crossed across her chicken shirt. One of the chicks, Aya, waddles behind her into the large mansion that fit the entire family. "You messed up your own flowers!!"

"That's so mean!!" He said with tears in his eyes. Kazumi was so upset because he had recently planted the white flowers and now most of them were crumbled.

"Natsu did you do it?"

"No!"

"What's all this ruckus?" Muzan walks down the spiral staircase, yawning as it was still morning. "Something happen?"

"Good daddy, you're here. Tell Kazumi I didn't mess up his plants!!"

Muzan looks at his wife for help but she ignores it but making omelettes for breakfast. He signs before striding towards the backyard where the fun and magic happened. Taking sight of Kazumi's messed up garden, he growls. He spent too much on plants for them to be destroyed.

"See! Daddy it wasn't me. I would never do that." Natsu crosses her arms and Muzan gives another sign as this was getting him no where. He ponders as the crumbled flowers looked so depressing, this would mean his son would also be upset until new one were planted.

"How about I-." And he's cut off by his oldest son who is running faster than the wind with only basketball shorts.

Panting, he began to speak in between breaths. "I... I know who did i-it. Jesus Christ." He said and takes a loud breath. "Yesterday during Hope's birthday party... there were kids."

Muzan raises an eyebrow as he waits for the teenager to get his breath together. The two oldest girls; Myoi and Hope just eat their breakfast, unbothered like their mother. June flipped through the tv channels, yawning as she was up last night grading paper.

"Some little fucktard's stepped on the garden. That's what that little boy told me earlier, but I really didn't think much of it."

"Let me guess, you were drinking?"

Danki let's put an awkward laugh and nods, "It's okay, mom gave it to me." Muzan then beams a fake smile at the boy as he leaves before turning back to his youngest. The boy had a frown on his face and the parent could tell the boy was devastated about his new flowers.

"How about this Kazumi, your brother will take you to get some new flowers and another set to plant. Is that okay?"

"Why me-."

"Yes that's fine with me." The boy said wiping away a stray tear, a smile on his face. He turns to his sister, "And I'm sorry Natsu. I was just upset."

"It's fine. You big baby." Natsu says before sticking her tongue out playfully and they both head back inside. Muzan chuckles at the scene before walking back inside, leaning over the shoulder of his wife.

June hums as his lips glide against his ear and neck. "Did you sleep good? I hardly got any last night." Muzan hums at her question before kissing her cheek and then going to make himself a plate of omelettes. "You better wake up too, you have work later."

"Trust me. I will woman."

"It's honey to you."