Torimodosu

"When life knocks you down, dust yourself off and get back up again

"When life knocks you down, dust yourself off and get back up again."

"Have a good day, my lovely children." Kissing their foreheads, Kibutsuji is glancing at his wife as she separates the colorful flowers and herbs that grew in their garden.

"Where are we going daddy?" Natsu says softly, and Kibutsuji pats her head with a smile.

"We're going on a trip, just me and you guys. I've realized that I haven't been the best of a father to you guys and I wanted to make everything up to you all." Danki is giving his father a side look before strolling towards his mom to help her out.

"In the meantime, your mother is just going to rest and do as she pleases today. I'm going to deal with all of you for once." Kibutsuji walks towards his wife, Kazumi holding his large hand and Natsu trailing behind him. "I promise to be back before midnight, my love. Please relax and be safe while we're gone."

Kissing her soft lips, June slightly blushes at how affectionate her husband was being. She wasn't sure on why he was acting the way he was but maybe... he took her request in consideration?

"T-Thank sweetheart. I trust you to care for our kids while I'm here."

He smiles, a genuine smile.