Kintsugi

"repair with gold"

"repair with gold"

"She'll want that." Muzan says to the young demon as they stop at particular shops, searching for random but expensive items.

"Sir, I think Ms. June is more like..."

"She'll want it." He says once again before walking into the shop and signaling the clerk to the very high-priced jewelry.

The young demon signs before staring at the stars. "Why did he ask me to come here again?" He says to no one in particular and nearly jumps out his skin as Muzan exits quickly.

"What are you doing again Sir? I'm just trying to understand the process of this."

"I messed up." He says bluntly and doesn't even have a hint of struggle in his voice while he carries 3 different bags. "I really messed up, bad too."

"But wasn't she just pregnant though?"

"Yes." He says and rolls his eyes at the obvious questions. "Why are you asking?"

"Because it's weird how you would cheat on her when she's pregnant with your child."

"I know."

"And you knew she was already struggling with your other daughter being sick. Plus she had a rough pregnancy this time around."

"I know Tōru." Muzan huffs but the demon keeps babbling on.

"She was having a very rough pregnancy and had to deal with her other daughter being sick, then you go and cheat on her throughout the third trimester. It's very weird Sir."

"Tōru-."

"Didn't you also get your mistress pregnant too?"