Rakuyou

"fallen leaves"

"fallen leaves"

"A long time ago, me and your mother married each other because we loved each other dearly. She was still a young girl when we married and wasn't ready for a child yet so I surely kept let entertained in other ways."

"Please stop, that's disgusting." Muzan rolls his eyes before going onto his story.

"In my first years being with your mother, I finally got the first taste of her blood and it's uniqueness. That's when I realized why her parents, your grandparents, did not want her married or leave home."

"It's because when your grandmother was pregnant with your mother, she became ill and needed urgent medication and the only medication available at the time none other than the blue spider lily. And with gods blessing, your mother inherited it's power and it courses through her blood as an active role in her survival. When I first drank her blood, I was unaware of it at first but when I kept drinking more and more, it made me heal faster and gave me more power. So you know what I did when she turned a good age to have children?"

"Master Muzan, please no." The red demon covers his ears in embarrassment, but still entertained with the story being told.

"Well she had Danki of course and it was clearly seen in your blood that not only did you possess the power of the blue spider lily, you were also able to beat the sickness which takes over every child born from a demon and human. Because you were able to overcome the sickness at such a young age, you were also able to become a demon if you wanted to. Your mother never noticed this because we erased every memory of you having complications with changing your form. You may not know this Danki but, your body was so small and yet your blood is powerful that it was too much for you too take, you almost died."

Danki was stuck. He didn't know what to feel, what to say. There was just no way the words coming out of his fathers mouth was true at all, none of this was true and he was just dreaming. Right?

"But lucky for us, you had the three Upper Moons watching over you, observing it's power and they helped your body control the power in a way you wouldn't know it until you were reaching near death."

"Near death...?"

"So... the only time he could've activated this power was when he..."

"Was pulled into the pond? Which is near death."

"Precisely. But of course it had to awaken at the worst time." Muzan rolls his eyes before brushing back a piece of hair. He stares at the boy who looks identical to him, only thinking of how this will all play out. "It's crazy how fate is putting the pieces together."

"Wait! So you mean to tell me that the most powerful demons in this entire universe, were babysitting me?"

"Um why not? Plus Doma loves kids and women, especially your mother... I should kill him later for that."

Somewhere Else

"Why did I get a sudden chill that someone wants to kill me?"

"Anyone would want to kill you."

"Well I hope they give me flowers first!"