Bureikou

"putting everything aside to be yourself"

"Alright! We made it." June let's out a breath as she notices what was her parents home become her older brother's petting zoo. So many animals were seen in just the front yard and there was probably more within the house and in the backyard.

"Mama, are those horses!?"

"You bet they are kiddo!" The voice of her older brother fills into her ears and June's nearly dropping to her knees as her brother is giving her a deep, loving smile. "How ya been, little sister?"

June could feel the tears escape her eyes as the warmth of her brother surrounds her.

"I've never been better."

"Um.. mama who is this?"

Both adults laughs at Danki who is very confused. Of course the young boy couldn't understand June's position, he had never met her elder brother so it was natural for the boy to not understand.

"It's my brother honey. Your uncle."

"Uncle?"

I'm sorry about the short chapter but I cannot even function right now.

The way it's Monday and I hate today so day 1 of exams 😔 I take the civics exam today (since it's my first block) and good thing we get out around 1:30 when it's exam week. It's currently 8:21 and I have no motivation, like zero energy and I really feel like crying 😭

Y'all got exams soon? This whole week is exam week for this semester and I have to come Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (we only have 4 classes each semester & friday is makeup exams day) What makes me even more upset is the fact my boyfriend only has to come Wednesday (yes I'm very angry) but once this week is over I'm updating like crazy bc I don't wanna leave you guys in the dust.

Anyways though have a good day/night! 💗