Murasaki

"purple"

"purple"

With three children, June wasn't sure how she would survive without her husband. Of course she was known to be the wife of Muzan Kibutsuji, but how would she survive the other demons who were thirsty for her? How would she take care of her children, knowing that Muzan wouldn't supply her with necessities?

These thoughts rambled through June's mind as she made her way back home. June held the hand of her oldest child while her youngest was cradled on her back by a single wrap and the other was held by Danki. June had only packed 3 sets of clothes for her and the kids, which was less than what they wore. Both her youngest girls were sleeping peacefully which gave June an advantage to travel throughout the day and Danki couldn't be more of a help to his mother.

"Mama." Danki says in a quiet tone. "Where are we going?" He asks and June smiles as the small boy looks at her in question, looking too similar to his father.

"We're going back to my home." She smiles gently. Danki glances down at Myoi who is giggling at the birds flying past.

"But I thought our home was with daddy?"

June didn't like lying to the young boy but at the moment right now... she didn't know how to feel about her husband. "Your father and I are just.... taking separate trips. He's going somewhere while I'm taking you guys home, where it's very fun! Now doesn't that sound nice?" Danki nods his head before signing as Myoi moves around more.

"Mama. She won't stop." He pouts angrily at the small girl and June laughs before signaling to hand Myoi to her. Danki gives the girl to his mother and watches as she tries to hold her to make it comfortable.

Danki then stared out into the forest as June checks on Hope. He stares in awe as a man is hanging on a tree branch, a sword sits on his hip. The man is looking out way past him and his eyes are piercing through the land in search for something.

He tugs his mom's kimono before pointing, "Mama! What is that man doing?" June looks up as she finishes and leans down to the boy's height.

"He's a demon slayer honey."

"What's that? It sounds so cool!" Danki says in excitement, slightly jumping up and down.  "Do they work?"

"Of course they work honey. Their job is to slay demons that hurt people." June smiles as the boy is fascinated by the man who probably shines brightly in his eyes.

"Can I be that one day mama?" The question catches June off guard before putting back on her gentle smile.

"Of course you can."

Anyways how was everyone's New Years? My was good besides the fact I cried 😭 but overall I hope everyone else had a great time.

I have a meme for everyone

June when she sees the girl Muzan cheated on her with: