Ashita

"tomorrow"

"tomorrow"

"Shut up! You're such an embarrassment to this family!" A claw nails at the boys face and blood spills out from it. A ear-piercing scream is heard from the younger male as his brother is hosted up by his neck.

"The next time I see you going out or studying about anything associated with demon slayers or breath techniques, you'll surely regret the day you were born." Dropping the boy, Danki coughs up blood while clenching his throat in agony. Kazumi rushes over to his brother, tears streaming down his face.

Feeling Kazumi's fragile arms around his waist, Danki manages to speak in between coughs. "Y-You, you're so horrible! You're nothing but a monster who takes both mom and us for granted."

"Brother stop..." Kazumi cries out as Kibutsuji stops in his tracks.

"The day someone kills you will be the day we'll be released from your hell!"

"I'll never die boy! I'll always live longer than you and be stronger than you." Just as Kibutsuji is about to deliver a blow to the boys abdomen, the laughter of his wife and daughters fill the air. He reels back his fist before glaring.

"Clean yourself up." Slamming the wooden door shut, Danki continues to cough and Kazumi cries out for his mother.

"Honey? Where's the boys?"

"Momma!" Kazumi cries louder as Danki is slowly losing consciousness.

The last image of his mother rushing to his side with tears in her eyes, already arguing with her husband.