Ojamashimasu

"I will disturb you in your home"

Six knocks. Everyday. The six knocks rang throughout the entire estate, even the animals in the farm heard it.

The knocks were an unremittingly, annoying disturbance to not only June and her brother but also to the children trying to move on with their lives.

These six knocks everyday reminded June that her ex-husband was still trying his hardest to get her back. But June was very much refusing him, the only thing she cared about right now were her children.

It has been 2 weeks since June had declared the separation of the two and she didn't regret it. The middle aged woman had never felt more free in her entire lifetime since she was a little girl. June had freed not only herself, but her five children who didn't deserve nothing but love.

Meanwhile, Danki had eventually made a full recovery besides him having to limit his time walking and talking. If it meant he was alive and well, June was grateful. The boy was much more cooperative than he had ever been when he received an injury, (due to her brother threatening to make him sleep with the cows) and his process really helped June and the others settle into their new lives better.

Speaking of the other kids, Myoi was getting better at her treatment and studying her books which made June more relieved. Hope was currently training with her uncle or sleeping most of the time, she was always doing something different unlike other girls. Natsu and Kazumi have been helping not only her, but their uncle as well within doing simple tasks. Both the youngest were also getting more and more happier each day because they finally get to have the fun children deserve to have.

June was not only happy that the kids were happy but that fact was that, it gave her extreme motivation to make sure this happiness stays forever.

Even if it meant that she would never bring her children around Muzan, ever again.

And... she actually loved the idea of it.