Kaeru

"to return home"

"to return home"

"Go visit Ukai while you're here." Her elder brother says while Hope sits on the top of his head and Kazumi is attached to his leg.

"Are you sure? I can always stay-."

"Go. I'll watch over Danki and make sure the others don't get hurt. Now leave us alone." He practically pushes her out the door, and June is left alone to walk through the quiet breeze.

It had been so long since she's seen Ukai, a very good friend of hers. After she married Kibutsuji, she left her homeland to be with him to raise their kids. June was so happy then and how she only wished to be that happy again.

—————

Softly knocking the door, June is nervous. She's messing with her fingers and hair and her stomach feels light.

What if he didn't want to see her? What if-

"June?" Meeting a pair of delicate orange eyes, June could cry as his biceps wrap around her torso in comfort. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine Ukai." She cries out and Ukai can't help but to cuff the back of her neck and lean forward.

June doesn't resist as their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Many years had passed since Kazumi was born and she had lasted tasted his lips.

It had been so long since her children had seen their "uncle" Ukai.

Kazumi and Natsu deserves to know their biological father.