Oyasumi

"goodnight"

"goodnight"

3 days.

His family was gone for 3 days. Kibutsuji couldn't blame his wife for staying away from him.

So, for the past 3 days, Kibutsuji stayed corned in his office with a a frown on his face. He would only get up when he wanted more tea or to just stretch.

"Sir." A whisper comes from a demon that stands at the base of his door. "Your wife isn't back yet?"

Kibutsuji almost snaps before signing. "Nope. It's been three days and no contact."

The demon nods before biting his lip, imagining June.

"Your wife is surely the prettiest Sir." He drools at the thought of the elder demon's wife. "She looks best when you have her under control."

Kibutsuji slightly chuckles before grabbing another book from the bookshelf. He fantasizes about his wife under him, her eyes closed shut and her moans reaching into the air. Kibutsuji puts a claw to his face at his dirty thoughts and pinches his lip when he thinks of his wife bleeding beautiful red blood.

Her blood was surely delicious the first time he tasted it. Kibutsuji couldn't get the thought of June whimpering as he sucked blood from her wrist.

"Sir?"

"What is it?" He growls as his thoughts were interrupted.

"Your mind is quite the fantasy..." the demon trails off with his own thoughts that pissed Kibutsuji off. The male nearly forgot that his demons could see his thoughts, but he'll give this demon an exception due to that fact that the demon obeys him so honorably.

"You shouldn't think about my wife as much as you do, Tōru."

"My apologies sir." Silence fills the air before Kibutsuji clears his throat, giving his attention to the demon.

"Find my wife and kids. I want you all back by tomorrow night and if you fail me..." He stares into the demon's eyes with a look of determination and bloodlust. "You will die."

"Yes sir."

Happy holidays everyone! Stay safe. 💗