Wa

"harmony"

"harmony"

"Muzan... is looking for me?" June is almost star-struck as the demon explains why he was in near sunlight. June's eyes widen as confusion and shock film her mind. There was no way that Muzan Kibutsuji is searching far and wide for her and the kids safety.

"Are you sure... he's really looking for us?" Her voice cracks and the demon raises an eyebrow before nodding his head.

"Would you like me to take you to him?" June's mouth is slightly open at the words before she's giving light nod.

"Take me to him."

———

"Sir." The young demon calls the pale demon and he whirls around, a blank expression on his face.

"What is it Torū?"

The usually quiet demon now chuckles loudly, almost as if he was going crazy. Muzan rolls his eyes before going back to his project.

"Ms. June is here!" Torū laughs evilly and Muzan's eyes widen at the news, his claws tearing at the newspaper on his desk. "We found her Sir! She's here! Ms. June is here!"

"Oh I cannot wait to talk to her Sir, she's so kind and beautiful! Oh my! I want to taste her blood Sir, please let me do it." He laughs crazily, his claws ripping apart the wooden floor, his mind going crazy over the demons wife.

"S-She's here?" His bloodshot red eyes glow in agony at the news before he's running out the room to the entrance of the door.

And she's there. June is in front of his eyes, her hair glowing as the evening sunlight hits, and Muzan couldn't help but stare at his wife. He stares at her like it was the first time they had met each other, when he was nearly 1000 years old while she was only 16 at the time.

"Kibutsuji." She lightly whispers, almost avoiding his eye contact. Muzan was left breathless as her arms wrap around his waist, lightly touching him.

It was a light touch, like she was nervous to touch the demon. Like she didn't want to believe this was the man of her life, as if he didn't make her life living hell.

"June... I'm sorry...."