Koi no Yokan

"premonition of love"

June kisses each of her child's forehead, a white towel covering her black locks. Danki scowls as his mother is walking out her brothers home.

Danki was pissed. Beyond livid, anger coursing through his bloodstream.

His mother was going to see his disgusting and abusive father. Danki couldn't be more angry than the fact that he was still on bedrest and he wasn't able to stop his mother from going back home.

"I promise I'll be back. My lovely babies, momma loves you." June says with a reassuring smile in her tired face.

Her brother holds Kazumi, a hand gripping Myoi to reassure her everything was going to be okay.

At least that's what he hoped for.

—————

Oh hell no.

The demon wasn't sure what Muzan was thinking but he sure as hell wasn't going to walk out in the open sun.

"This man is fucking crazy." He mumbles, ears twitching as a tree branch snaps. He turns to the direction of the sound before his eyes widen in shock.

"Ms. June!" He almost screams in shock and the female looks at him with a blank expression.

It takes her a moment before realizing who the demon was before shouting, "Huh?!"

Omg the way I have been so busy bc it's the last week of school, exams coming up in January! This is my last day of school before Christmas break and I've never felt better about going home and updating.

Yes don't worry I'm gonna update more, school has been keeping me so busy 😔 but anyways happy holidays everyone! 💗