Nekokaburi

"wolf in sheep's clothing"

"C'mon honeybees! Supper is ready." June chuckles as her brother strikes a sassy pose as he waits for his nieces and nephew to make their way to the dinner table. "Where's Danki?" He asks.

"He's walking very slowly!" Natsu says with potato soup inside her mouth. June pats the back of brother's back to signal him to eat.

"You don't need help?" He says with a questioning look and she simply smiles.

"You act as if I'm weak." June says jokingly and he huffs before sitting himself beside Kazumi, who was slowly sipping the broth with a spoonful of potatoes.

Walking down the large hallway, June hums a soft tune and bops her head. She keeps humming this tune until she reaches the room her son laid in and slides open the door.

It's empty. June signs before resting a hand on her hip in confusion. Danki was supposed to be here, or at least in the home somewhere.

She slides the wooden frame closed, turning around to open the next door; the bathroom. The wood screeches against the floor and June winces at the irritating sound. "Danki?" She falls out again.

Splashes are heard from the corner of the bathroom and June turns to her son, who was practically drowning his body into the water.

"Does the water help you?" Danki nods his head at the question. "Well that's good. I'm glad you're coming around honey." She pats his wet, black hair while he stares out to the water.

"Make sure to come eat soon son."

"I will Mother." June closes the door but she's left with an uneasy feeling.

Something was not right with Danki.

Hello everyone! How is quarantine for you guys? Mine is absolutely horrible at some points but I've made the most out of it.

I have published a new fanfic of mine and it's on Sinbad. It's based on The Little Mermaid but with a different kind of setting. It's still going to go into the plot of the movie but I'd thought I would add my own twist to it! I hope you enjoy it every much.

Have a good day/night! (ps it's 2 am) and stay healthy