Shibui

"bitter"

"bitter"

"Please Kibutsuji. Talk to them, apologize, anything! They don't deserve that." The couple is having a conversation in their bedroom while their children eat their dinner and get ready for bed.

"I'm not apologizing for something that was their fault. They know the rules, I don't want to keep explaining myself to them." He says, reading the new daily newspaper that arrived at their household.

"It's not their fault!" She raises her voice and a vein is slowly striking in his neck. "It's never their fault, it's always you. You're always acting like a mad man! You are cruel Kibutsuji and I can't wait till the day-."

"Can't wait till what? Say it honey. Let me hear everything that's on your mind." He says lowly, eyes still reading the newspaper but it's about to rip apart, his claws are digging deep into the attached sheets of paper.

June gulps before tears are threatening to fall from her face, so she turns away. She hears her husband sign, the newspaper being thrown somewhere. Strong and sharp claws wrap around her waist and she can feel his heat mixing with hers.

"Kibutsuji... this has to stop. You're scarring our children." She cups her teary face in her palms and the man behind her is silent, listening to his wife break down.

June eventually stopped crying and began to sniffle, hardly getting oxygen through her lungs. She couldn't keep doing this everyday, she couldn't keep crying over her husband's actions.

"I'm sorry honey." He whispers into her ear before giving it a soft kiss. "I didn't mean to snap at the girls like that, I'll apologize. It's just... work is getting more stressful now."

His excuse every time.

"I'm sorry I haven't been acting like myself lately. It's just..." He couldn't finish and he grips his wife's dress. Letting out a sign, he looks at his wife's side profile before kissing her delicate skin and gliding his lips down her neck.

"I love you honey. I promise to apologize to everyone and start acting like I have common sense."

"I love you too sweetheart." She moans out as his tongue is now licking her neck and a hand is cupping her breast.

This was just like any other time.

He would make sweet love to her and the next morning, he would leave her to attend to his work.

Every, single time.