V05 - Chapter 52 Gods and Past RM

"The US Military has agreed to establish security guarantees to the City-State Italica yesterday. With the failure of a peace treaty with the Empire, the newly established Alnus/Uros Committee and Committee led by Senator Ryan Laymen of Texas has authorized Lieutenant General Stanford to garrison captured cities, territories, and provide security to anyone group who sides with the NATO Expeditionary Forces." – Free Alnus News

***

--- Out of Town Resort, Restaurant, 4 hours later ---

July 13th, 2025

After a fun day of learning about the country that the girls are helping in the war effort and doing some cultural exchange of good old American consumerism. It started with just getting some new clothes, so they look more professional in front of the President. That turned into many hours of them going place to place, they want to see everything they could.

Sharpe did not mind, except for the fact that they are going to bankrupt him. It was fun and pleasant watching this special glow in their eyes. They see and experiencing everything for the first time, experiencing everything for the first time, like a kid during Christmas.

Now that they are at the resort, everyone is at one of the inside restaurants. The three girls are all talking about how exciting the day has been and showing off how cutie their new clothes to each other.

The small resort is a few miles away from the city, a little out of town vacation stop. Far enough away from most of the population so as not to raise suspension of the Secret Service guards there. Far easier to buy out the facility so no civilians can interfere with the diplomatic meeting.

Sharpe admits, Selina looks cute in her new sleeveless red dress with black buttons going down the front of the dress. There are two black lacing with one on the bottom edge of the dress and the other two buttons up. Small black bows are around the dress between the two laces. She has this purplish bow on her right arm.

Lelei is wearing a new gray two-piece knitted sweater with many woven designs on it. On her head is this brown French hat. Looking like a young college student.

Rory, looking down at her new favorite dress is a black, maroon gothic two pieces lolita dress with capelet.

"I thought you didn't like new clothes," Selina said, teasing Rory.

Rory just glares at her; not happy she has been getting called out for her past statements.

"Knock it off you two. Don't make me separate you," Sarah said to them.

Selina looks away happy that she got under mighty Rory skin.

"I hope you all had fun," Sharpe said to them. "I have one more special surprise for you all. I had to pull a lot of strings to arrange this."

Selina looks at him, "What is it? Is it that food you promised hours ago?"

Rory looks to Selina, "Good point." She then looks to Sharpe and points to him. "You lied to us!" She is joking, just giving him the business.

"Well fine then. You don't get anything then" Sharpe crosses his arm, smirking at Rory reaction.

Rory then raises her head and turns around, crossing her arms showing her defiance. "Well fine, I didn't want any of it anyway."

"That just means more for everyone else," Sharpe said, continuing to escalate.

As the two continue to escalate, trying to out-compete each other. Sarah was about to interrupt them, seeing how stupid this is.