Public Announcement - Safety Preparation

---edit---

Hello everyone, I felt like I should make this post related to the Coronavirus. Please note, this is no doomsday call that the end is near. This is juts something serous that everyone should be warned of. I felt that it is important to tell people to prep food and water, I have.

Everyone please stock up on some food and water. Nothing to panic about, basic preparing is always a good thing. This isn't going to be some end of Mankind type of thing. The last thing you want to do is wait and find yourself with no supplies. Just get some water and some food to last a week or two just to be safe.

I have been following this sense the beginning and was debating about bring into the story. Might do references but this needs to be treated with the respect it deserves. As I said, This isn't some Hollywood black plague event happening. I just already seen cities in Asia and now Italy where once case appears and every store is sold out of supplies. Stores do not keep a back inventory so what you see up front is all they have usually. 

Example, last year my state of Washing was hit with a large snow storm (for us) and all the stores were sold out for about a week. People were struggling because they waited to the last minute to get stuff. 

The point of this is so your not out there (think black friday) "if" anything happens.

Here are two people I been following, they been doing almost daily updates. You don't have to like their politics, I didn't post them here because of politics. This is just sources I trust thats been doing the best they can do in no bullshit reporting.

I been debating about doing a post like this but felt it was important to say, just be prepared. If nothing ends up happening, then you just have soup to eat for a few weeks and jugs of water.

Tim Pool: 

Styxhexenhammer666  (I recommend Styxhexenhammer666 for daily updates. He has been doing daily updates since day one.)

On the lighter side, I will still be posting stories here and having fun.

Request: if i have any female viewers, i like your perspective on Sharpe/Selina father/daughter relationship plus other female characters. Just PM if your interested