V11 - Chapter 130 New Union

*** 

--- Knappnai ---

January 9th, 2026

Queen Altoria Famulis is currently in her guest quarters, reflecting on current events.

She takes a drink from her dark red wine. "I am impressed. They almost have the taste down. It is just missing that sweet smell from it."

Her most trusted assistant, Alonbula walks over. She is a dark brown hair Warrior Bunny that was once one of Queen Tyuule top assassins before her kingdom fell. Now she is her assistant and top bodyguard, thanks to the mind control amulet neckless around her. It is a powerful and rare amulet, but she was able to turn her into her most important assist. "It was the best I could find in this place. Count Assuhhrasha has horrible taste in both wine and woman my queen." Alonbula said. She then walks over. She is a dark hair Warrior Bunny. She fled from her homeland after the war.

"In the wine or the slaves?" She responds and takes another sip. "But I understand." She then sets her glass down.

She then looks up and sees a question in Alonbula's mind. "Speak your mind before I go see the Emperor."

Alonbula nods. "I don't mean to speak out of turn but why are we here? I mean, you hate the royal family and the Empire. They killed your mother and threaten your people."

She remembers seeing her mother lying dead on the ground. A once powerful and beautiful Succubus who was respected by her people. She then saw Emroy Apostle Rory Mercury stand there, just finished assassinated her.

She nods as she listens to Alonbula. "I understand young Bunny. A once and a lifetime opportunity is developing, and I must seize it while I can. We lost these lands thousands of years ago and been replaced. Fighting the Empire military has proven to be ineffective. We can burn as many towns and cities as we want but when it comes to it, we can't win wars."

"But the Empire has one weakness, weak leadership," She said as she takes her wine and watches the liquid spiral within the glass. "The late Emperor Molt, while a strong leader was a brute and uncaring of his people. The line of Emperors has decayed to where they only care about themselves."

She thinks back on the Plateau War close to her country. A five-year war nearly forty years ago where Molt and her forces fought. As their armies fought, she can still feel the blade cut on her back from his blade. She was forced to concede onto his demands because if she died there, she had no successor to replace her unlike her mother did.

"I had to become his vassal bitch for forty years and now that he is dead, I have room to move," She said. "Now that I got a chance to see who Zorzal is, I can adapt to the new reality. Since I cannot beat the Imperial Army on the field, but I can win in the political realm."

"While Zorzal put up a confident front in the opening meeting but he is desperate, even if he doesn't know it." She adds. "While Molt was a strong leader, he was a horrible father. Zorzal is no Molt and cannot control himself. It is almost adorable looking at a grown man who still acts like a child. If I can successfully arrange to become his Empress and bring in my kingdom into the Empire, then I should be able to highjack it."

"And then your kind will be free?" Alonbula asks.

"That is the gamble," She responds and finishes her wine and stands up. "These Other Worlders are a blessing and a curse. My plan would never work if it wasn't for the current situation so they are a blessing however, they also could be the means of my destruction. It is a game I must play and play well."

"But why gamble though?" Alonbula asks as she picks up the dirty wine glass. "Your homeland is far to the East, far away from the war. The Empire will fall without help and once they fall, you could make your move."