The new Denali

Word count: 1917

A man and a woman were walking down the street, singing a song from the Beatles. Soon the couple was taken into an alley. The man was held up by his neck by a handsome, tall man, whose black eyes looked at the man in hunger. The woman was held up by you. Your (h/c) hair flowing in the wind. Your eyes as black as the night sky "Shut up." The vampire male said as he held the struggling man by the neck with ease. The woman started crying as she looked at you in fear. "I hated the first British invasion, I hate the second one even more." The vampire named Garrett said. "Even the Beatles? Really Garrett?" A deep voice asked. The two vampires turned their heads to where the noise came from. The human almost seemed hopeful that someone had come to safe him. "What can I say, old habits die hard." Garrett replied, dropping the human male to the ground. The man started screaming for help. You giggled softly as you watched the new vampires at the end of the alley. One was a large man with (description Emmett) and the other was (description Rosalie). "Carlisle needs you two." Rosalie said as she acknowledges you. "Sounds interesting." You replied. "But first we better finish our meals." You said before plunging your teeth into the woman's throat, draining her from her blood, leaving her lifeless in the alley. Garret gave the couple a small smirk before kicking the human male to the ground and draining him as well.

Garret and you soon arrived at the Cullens house. It was a large, graceful house, rectangular and well-proportioned, painted a faded white. The southern wall was almost entirely made of glass, with a view of the Calawah river; it was equipped with a steel shutter to protect the Cullens from an attack.
Carlise and his wife Esme greeted the two of you with kind smiles. Carlise and Garrett embraced each other shortly while you simply shook both their hands as a greeting. "We are very grateful that you two made the time to visit us." Carlisle said. "I remember you saved my life multiple times on the battlefield Carlisle. I owe you that much." Garrett said with a kind smile on his face. "They are in the living room." Esme said as she walked towards the room. The inside of the first story was open and bright, with few internal walls, with a wide central staircase to the left and a raised area with a grand piano in the centre to the right as well as a rarely used dining room and kitchen.
Some other vampires where already there, some with golden eyes, like Rosalie and Emmett, and some with eyes as red as yours. You felt a bit uncomfortable being around so many vampires. Vampires were not known for living in large groups, apart from the Cullens and the Volturi. A heartbeat could be heard coming from the corner of the room. However, the heartbeat was a faster beat than a normal human heart. You looked towards the corner and saw a young couple standing there, both had gold eyes meaning there where part of the Cullen clan. The man was quite attractive. He had a perfect and angular—high cheekbones, a strong jawline, perfect eyebrows, a straight nose and full lips. The woman was as beautiful as the man. She a very pale complexion with long, straight, dark brown hair, a widow's peak and a heart-shaped face with a wide forehead. Her eyes where large and widely spaced. Her nose was thin and her cheekbones where prominent. Her lips where a bit too full for her slim jawline and her eyebrows where darker than her hair and where straighter than they were arched.
The man took a step forward. "Thank you for coming today. My name is Edward, this is my wife Bella. And this is our daughter Renesmee." Edward said as he took a step aside to reveal a small figure. Renesmee was immensely beautiful; even more gorgeous than Rosalie and Edward. She had inherited both of her parents' exceptionally good looks, having the facial features of her father Edward (high cheekbones, perfect eyebrows, straight nose, strong jawline, and full lips), as well as his unusual bronze hair colour, however her hair fell in ringlets past her waist, with her eyes being chocolate brown. Her skin was pale, however a small blush could be seen across it. Her scent was a balance of both vampire and human, with enough vampire scent to keep it from being too appetizing to vampires.
You gasped and jumped away, not wanting to come anywhere near her. Garrett, however, seemed intrigued and slowly approached the girl. "Hello there. My name is Garrett. Nice to meet you little one." He said as he kneeled in front of her. "Hello Garrett." Renesmee said before gently placing her hand on his cheek, showing him all that happened. Garrett's red eyes grew wide and soon a small smile was placed upon his lips. "Don't worry little one. No harm will come to you. And (Y/N) was just frightened for a moment. It is not every day we meet someone as extraordinary as you." He said, showing her his pearl white teeth. Garrett held out his hand for you to take. You looked at it and felt a memory from a long time ago return.
Garrett had been the one who saved you. You had been a nurse on the battle field, trying to take care of the wounded soldiers without getting shot yourself. However, a soldier had stepped on a landmine, tossing you across the field, leaving you deaf and blind. You were sure that was the way your where going to die, and in all honesty, it sounded a lot better than the bombs and gunshots you heard every day. Not to mention the cries of wounded soldiers, begging for relief or death. Soon, a burning pain spread through your body, lasting for three whole days. When you woke up, you were no longer on the battle field, but far away in the woods. Garrett was standing near you, watching you with a close eye. He knew how newborns where and how thirsty and unpredictable they were. You had been confused and scared, however Garrett held out his hand just as he was doing right now, promising he would help you and not leave you until you were ready.
That had been 200 years ago, and you had not yet strayed from his side. You were not lovers or mates in any way. You were like siblings, and he was the big brother whom protected you from any harm. "It's alright (Y/N). Nothing bad will happen. I promise." Garrett said, still holding his hand out for you to take. You did and slowly sunk down to your knees in front of the little hybrid. "Hello, (Y/N)." Renesmee said before gently placing her hand on your cheek. Imagines flashed before your eyes. Imagines of Renesmee in her mother's womb, of her being born and of her growth. They flashed before your eyes and a small gasp escaped your lips. "Will you please help my family?" Renesmee said inside your head. "Of course I will, little one." You whispered softly to her as you gently held her small hand in yours.

The Cullen's enormous house was more crowded with guests than anyone would assume could possibly be comfortable. It only worked out because none of the visitors slept. Mealtimes were dicey, though. The company cooperated as best they could. They gave Forks and La Push a wide berth, only hunting out of state; Edward was a gracious host, lending out his cars as needed without so much as a wince. Carlisle and Esme introduced the two vampires to the other vampires in the room. However, soon you were frozen in your step. Carlise introduced Garrett and you to the Denali coven, however you only remembered one name and one vampire in particular. Tanya. She was absolutely beautiful. Even more than was standard for a vampire. Her strawberry blond hair fell in beautiful curls, framing her beautiful face. Her body was skinny yet filled in the right places and her lips. Oh her lips. All you wanted to do was claim those with your own. Tanya seemed to be in the same trance as you were in, taking in all of your features and wanting nothing more than to drag you to the nearest private room and taste you for herself. However, you were quite shy. Which was quite the opposite of Garrett. He fell in quickly with the Denali sisters, asking endless questions about their unusual lifestyle. You wondered if vegetarianism was another challenge he would try, just to see if he could do it. Garrett loved to challenge himself. It was one of the ways to keep the boredom of living forever at bay. You could mostly be found in the library or in the garden, away from the other vampires.

"Hiding away in a book again, (Y/N)?" abeautiful voice came from behind you, sending a small shiver down your spine. "I'm afraid so. It is getting a bit too crowded inside." You said as you gently closed your book, giving the goddess behind you your undivided attention. Tanya smiled and sat beside you on the porch. You had once again fled outside into the garden, a new book in hand. "What are you reading this time?" She asked as she gently grabbed the book from your hand, making sure to brush her hand against yours gently, sending sparks up your arm. "Just some romance novel. Quite a light read." You said as you watched her read the back of the book. "I prefer experiencing love rather than reading about it. Don't you agree?" Tanya asked as her golden eyes pierced through your ruby red ones. Whenever she looked at you like that, you were at loss for words. All you could do was bite your lip and wait for her to break the trance by looking away. However she didn't. Instead, she gently grabbed your chin and pulled your lip free from your teeth. "Don't do that. Not unless you want me to drag you somewhere private and claim those lips with my own." She whispered softly. If you could blush you would have. However, you only could bite your lip once more, rewarding you with a groan from Tanya.
Before you knew what was happening, your were pinned down on the porch with the goddess her lips firmly placed against your own. Sparks where coursing through your body as you gladly responded to her kiss, melting completely against her sweet embrace. The kiss got a lot deeper and soon you were on top, almost ready to rip her clothes off there and then, until a voice broke through the silence. "You know, if you two were hungry we could have simply gone out hunting earlier. You don't have to start eating each other." Garrett said, a playful grin around his lips. You growled softly before standing up, helping Tanya up as well. "No need Garrett. I think our hunger is quite satisfied. For now." Tanya said as she pulled you closer to her, earning her a chuckle from Garrett. This woman was going to be the death of you, and you were going to enjoy every minute of it.