Terror twins

Word count: 499
Halloween imagine special
Trigger warning: blood and death

There they stood. Hand in hand. At first you thought they both where boys. The first figure was tiny, with lank, pale brown hair trimmed short. The body under the cloak—which was darker, almost black—was slim and androgynous. But the face was too pretty for a boy. The wide-eyed, full lipped face would make a Botticelli angel look like a gargoyle. Even allowing for the dull crimson irises.

The boy in the pearl grey suit could have been the girl's twin. His hair was darker, and his lips were not as full, but he was just as lovely.

They walked closer towards you and your best friend. Creepy smiles still plastered around their faces. They couldn't have been older than twelve at most. Your back hit a wall and you knew in that moment you were done for. The dark alley providing no escape and you and your best friend were trapped. Why did you two have to take a shortcut anyway? No one would hear you, whatever these two children had in mind for the two of you, it could not be pleasant in any way.

The girl smiled at you, the bright, happy smile of an innocent child. You were confused at first , and then suddenly you were on fire. It was like you have been thrown into the oven of a crematory. Fire was in every vein of your body, covering every inch of your skin, gnawing through the marrow of every bone. There wasn't a single cell in your body that wasn't blazing with the worst agony imaginable. You could barely hear yourself scream over the pain in your ears.

A sadistic chuckle could be heard, yet it was lovely to hear. Soon the fire intensified even further, how that was possible you had no idea.
"Oh, I cannot wait any longer, brother." The girls lovely voice got carried through the wind, and the fire ceased for a moment, making you breath out in vain.
"Then we shall feed, sister." The boy's voice was as lovely as the girls, but you couldn't enjoy their beauty for long.

Soon your body was covered in flames again, or so the feeling in your veins seemed to imply. But an even worse pain soon joined. The little girl had jumped on top of your frame, her teeth sunken deeply into your neck, draining you of your blood. The fire soon ceased, as the girl was completely occupied by your blood. You were glad the flames had ceased and you were too tired to fully notice what was going on. Soon you lost your consciousness and fell into the deep dark pit of death. A place without flames, without pain. Just mere peaceful bliss.

The twins rejoiced their hands, as soon as the bodies where drained of their sweet ambrosia. The girl giggled softly as the two skipped away, in search of their next victims, not a single care in the world whom that might be.