Kisses

Word count: 440

"Leah?" You asked as you reached a meadow in the woods. The sun was setting and a small chill could be felt in the air. The meadow had two large logs laying down, and a small fireplace was happily cracking in between them. Leah smiled and turned around, away from the fire she had just created. "Hey, (Y/N). I am glad you came." She said as she sat down on one of the logs. "Of course I came." You said. Like you could resist her, you added in your mind. You sat down next to her and she quickly wrapped her arm around your waist. You snuggled closer towards her and felt content by the heat that radiated from her skin as well as the heat coming from the flames.
"(Y/N)?" Leah asked after a long yet comfortable silence. You looked up and your eyes met her brown ones. "Yes?" You asked. Leah didn't answer, she only looked at your lips and how inviting they looked. You smiled softly, knowing what she wanted to do and you would happily oblige.
Leah slowly leaned in, her warm breath hitting your face. You closed your eyes slightly, feeling the tension in the air, ready to burst at any moment now.
Finally, her lips found yours and a sigh of relief left yours before engaging in the dance. Your arms wrapped themselves around your waist as her hand found its way to your hair, tangling her fingers in them. It felt like fireworks where going off inside of your head as you pulled her even closer to you. A small smirk played around her lips as she bit your lip, asking for entrance, which you happily granted. Your tongues danced around one another yet none seemed to truly want to win the dominance. The tension only rising as the two of you tried to pull one another even closer, that was until the two of you fell from the log, you ontop of her and the moment was broken. You both laughed, and you buried your face in her neck, trying to hide your blush from how embarrassing you thought this was. "Hey, don't hide that pretty face, (Y/N)." She said before gently pulling your face up, cupping it in her hands. A small smile was playing around your lips as you once again drowned in her brown eyes. She gently caressed your cheeks with her thumbs. "I love you, (Y/N)." she said, her face completely serious. A real smile now broke free on your face. "And I love you, Leah." You said before dipping down, claiming her lips with yours once more.