Kisses

Word count: 420

You were standing on the balcony, letting the sun make your marble like skin sparkle and reflect in many colours. You moved your hand around a little, making the light dance around it, still mesmerized by it.
You had been a vampire for three years now, only just getting control over your thirst and emotions again. The past three years had been hard, and you had killed a few humans in your battle against the never ending thirst. Your boyfriend, Jasper, has helped you out a lot. The two of you had left the Cullens temporarily to stay as unnoticed by other humans as possible, apart from the few hikers that went missing and fell victim to your razor sharp teeth.

A larger, sparkling hand gently laid itself over yours, twirling your body around to find the arm attached to your boyfriend. A gentle smile was displayed around his lips. His hand gently ran up your arm and down your body to your waist, pulling you closer to his body.
"Hello, darling. How are you doing today?" he asked, stroking your hip gently. You looked up at him, a happy smile displayed around your lips.
"Much better. I think I am finally getting the hang of this whole vampire thing." You said jokingly as you placed your hands on his chest. Jasper's smile only grew at this and pecked your lips.
"I am so glad to hear that, darling." He said. You smiled but bit your lip, letting your eyes travel down to his lips and back up. Jasper followed the movement of your eyes and a playful glint showed itself in his eyes.

Before you knew it, his lips where against you and his arms pulled you even closer to his body. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to your body as well. He soon nibbled on your lip, asking permission to enter and you gladly granted it. His tongue was gentle at first, testing the waters but soon he took full control. His tongue explored your mouth and you let him, a small moan escaping your throat as he did.
After a while he pulled away, both your eyes black from lust. A blush would have been spread around both your cheeks if blood had still bene pumping through your veins, and even though you didn't need it, both your breaths where heavy.
"I love you, darling." He murmured as he pressed his forehead against yours.
"And I love you, cowboy." You whispered back.