The wrong turn

Word count: 640
Requested via Tumblr'

"I'll be right back. I want to look at that other painting a little longer." You told your best friend as your tour guide Heidi beckoned you to keep on following her. Your best friend smiled at you. "Sure, no problem. Just don't get lost please." She pleaded, knowing finding your wat back wasn't your strongest skill. You chuckled and hugged her quickly. "I promise. I will catch the group shortly." You said as you turned around to find the painting of the Tuscany landscape once more.

A few minutes passed and you could no longer hear your group walking down the hallways. You sighed and decided this was the right time to make your way back towards them. You turned around and started to walk in the direction your tour group had. Or so you thought. You quickly found yourself completely lost. You groaned and cursed yourself for getting lost once more. You tried to look around to see if anyone could help you find your way back.
Thankfully, after 10 minutes of walking around in panic, you found someone. Or rather, someone found you. The man was tall and seemed threatening. You gulped before gently patting his back, trying to get his attention. "Excuse me. I seem to have lost my tour group. Could you help me by pointing towards the direction they went into to?" you asked, trying to be as polite as possible. The man turned around and you gasped softly. The man was absolutely beautiful. Every single one of his features seemed to be in perfect contrast with one another.
A small smirk played around his lips. "Sure, my lady. Follow me please." He said as he gave you a wink, making your knees feel weak.

He walked towards a dark hallway and into a room. You frowned but followed him anyway, ignoring the feeling in your gut that told you to run away and never look back. You entered the room and the door was closed behind you, leaving you in utter darkness. Your heartbeat started racing. "Shh, little one." The man said as he gently pushed you against a wall, the sweet scent of his breath hitting your face. You calmed down almost immediately. "I figured we could have a little bit of fun before I returned you to the group. Not too much. Just a taste, I promise." The man whispered in your ear. A small moan escaped your lips. You wanted nothing more in that moment.
His lips soon found yours and you found out they were quite cool against yours, but you didn't care. You happily kissed back, your mind completely clouded by the man's scent and taste. Soon enough his kisses grew rougher, and the slowly made their way towards your neck. Small moans continued to escape your mouth.
Soon he started to nibble on your neck, breaking through your skin lightly. Small drops of your blood escaped and a groan could be heard from the man's throat. Or was it a growl? You didn't have much time to think about it, as soon the man's teeth ripped your neck open, draining every last bit of your blood. You groaned in fear and tried to push the man away, but to no avail. Soon you started to feel light headed and you lost consciousness. And mere minutes later, your heart stopped beating all together, your body being dropped to the floor like a lifeless puppet.

Demetri found Felix in one of the empty offices,your body dropped by his feet. "What happened?" he asked the giant guard. Felixgrinned, some of your blood dripped down his chin. "Just a little dessert thathad taken the wrong turn. I guess it was my lucky day." He said chuckling as hepicked up your lifeless body and dumping it shortly after.