Succubus

Word count: 394
Halloween imagine special
Trigger warning: blood and death

She was standing there, in the forest you had found yourself lost in. You knew this must have been a dream, as someone as beautiful as the woman would never excist in the real world.
You had heard her voice, her song inside your head and you had followed it, deep down into the dark forest near your house. You knew this to be foolish, yet you couldn't help yourself. You wanted, no, needed to haul to the womans siren.

And there she was. Dressed in a barely covering, white gown. She was absolutely beautiful. Her strawberry blond hair fell in beautiful curls, framing her beautiful face. Her body was skinny yet filled in the right places and her lips. Oh her lips. The only thing you wondered is what they would feel like against your own.
"I am so glad you came." She said as she approached you, a seductive smile displayed around those same lips you were fantasicing about just mere seconds ago. You couldn't speak, nor did you wanted too.

She soon pushed you down onto the ground gently straddling your waist. "I have been waiting for you, you know. All those nights that you spend alone made my heart wheap. But now you are finally here with me. For all eternity." She whispered, her black eyes filling with joy and lust. You quickly swallowed and watched in awe for the goddesses next move.

The goddess smiled before leaning forward, her strawberry blond curls gently hitting your cheeks. "I will show you a world you have never seen before. And I promise you, you may stay there. Forever." She said as she gently closed your eyes.

You felt her breath leave your face and hit your neck. Your heartbeat increasing significally at the movement. You were almost shivereing in anticipation. That was until pain filled your nerves and adrenaline coursed through your vein.
The goddess had ripped your neck open with her razor sharp teeth, right through the arterial blood vessel. However, you couldn't fight back. You where completely under her spell, and you took the pain and soon the darkness without any struggle.

As you had been a victim of the succubus, one of many before you, and one of many more to come after you. As this goddess was never truly satishfied, her hunger for blood raging on. Forever.