No choice

Word count: 
Requested by: @willow41977

No choice. You knew you didn't have one. Not now that you had found your mate, and his family claimed your presence. Your father growled, your mother glared, your aunt sobbed tearlessly while your uncle cracked his knuckles, ready for a fight. But you knew it would all be a waste of energy and possibly a waste of lives.
Your mate was standing there, his red eyes fierce, crouched down, teeth baring. He was ready to fight his way towards you, to claim you as his own for all eternity. And you, you were standing in the middle of it all, not exactly knowing what had occurred just moments before.
The Volturi had come by unannounced to check on Renesmee and you. You hadn't been there the day of the confrontation as you were too ill to even stand up. Carlisle had left you in the hospital room of the house and your family had promised to come back. Truth be told, you had been so ill that everything they whispered in your ears seemed like a mere dream. Caius almost had a fit when he figured out you weren't there, believing your family was trying to protect you and therefor proving your family's guilt even further. Thankfully everything had gone well, and your family had made a promise Aro could see you with his own eyes as soon as you had recovered. He had done that, only Demetri hadn't been there that day, nor any other day until now.
Nineteen years had passed since you were born, and the Volturi wanted to celebrate your birthday in a way. That was when it happened. The minute Demetri had laid eyes on you, he had fell down to his knees, wanting you- no, no needing you.

"Peace, Demetri." Aro said, his hand raised up towards the tracker. A small snarl left Demetri's lips, his red eyes never leaving yours. "I believe it would be best for everyone if young (Y/N) would join our little household for a while. At least to calm everyone's nerves down just a bit." Aro said, a seemingly kind smile on his face. "No." Bella, your mother growled. The grip she had on your shoulders tightened. "Mum, I will be fine. I promise." You whispered, sounding more certain than you felt in that moment. Your twin sister Renesmee frowned as well and took a step closer towards you. You quickly hugged your family before slowly making your way across the living room. Your already fast heartbeat increased even further with every step you took. Your eyes were focused on Demetri's. His eyes calming further with every step you took. As soon as you were close enough, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, purring happily. A small sigh of content left your lips. "We promise we will take very good care of your Daughter, Isabella, Edward." Aro said, crossing his hand over his unbeating heart. Your mother let out a defeated sigh. "Please, just take care of our little girl, Demetri. That is all we ask of you." Your mother said as your father wrapped and arm around her shoulders. Demetri looked at your parents and nodded. "I would never let anything happen to her. You have my word." He said as he placed his hand over his chest and bowed slightly. His attention soon focused back on you and he gently kissed your forhead. "Let's go home, Tesoro." He whispered before the Volturi took off, taking you with them.