Kisses

Word count: 520

You sighed as you watched your boyfriend wrestle with a bear. His hunting instincts had completely taken over, yet his joyful side never disappeared. A small chuckle came from his throat before he dipped down, his teeth sinking deeply into the bear's flesh, ripping it's veins open.
He quickly drained the animal and looked up at you, his golden eyes brighter than before. A playful smirk played around his lips as his human side took over his vampire side. You smiled back and watched him make his way towards you. A playful growl escape his lips as he jumped on top of you, making you giggle.
"Emmett! Careful!" you shouted as his face got closer to yours. A chuckle escaped his lips as he sat up a little, still holding you down to the ground however. You smiled and gently whipped some of the remaining blood from the corner of his lips with your thumb, licking it gently.
"Don't do that." He groaned, earning him a smirk from you.
"Or else, my love?" you teased, knowing very well what the giant on top of you could do. Another growl escaped his throat as his dipped back down and placed his lips on top of yours. A small giggle escaped your lips as Emmett pulled you closer towards him, pushing your frame tightly against his large one. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his face even closer towards you.
However, the moment was soon over, as you caught the scent of a mountain lion nearby, carried by the wind and your thirst took the overhand. You growled softly before escaping Emmett's grip and chasing your prey.
The mountain lion clawed the space between the two of you, his eyes bright with fury. Half-crazed with thirst, you ignored the exposed fangs and the hooked claws and launched yourself at it, knocking you both to the forest floor.
It wasn't much of a fight. His raking claws could have been caressing fingers for all the impact they had on your skin. His teeth could find no purchase against your shoulder or your throat. His weight was nothing.
Your teeth unerringly sought his throat, and his instinctive resistance was pitifully feeble against your strength. Your jaws locked easily over the precise point where the heat flow concentrated. It was effortless as biting into butter. Your teeth were steel razors; they cut through the fur and fat and sinews like they weren't there.
The flavour was wrong, but the blood was hot and wet and it soothed the ragged, itching thirst as you drank in an eager rush. The cat's struggles grew more and more feeble, and his screams choked off with a gurgle. The warmth of the blood radiated throughout your whole body, heating you're your fingertips and toes. The lion was finished before you knew it.
"Well done, baby." Emmett said as his eyes had followed your every move. "Not a single drop spilled, as usual." He said, smirking at you. You smirked back and jumped on top of him this time, claiming your lips with his once again.

Twilight Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें