Saving the decathlon team part 2

After being saved by Spider-Man and finding out that Peter is Spider-Man, the decathlon team decided to help Peter.

"Sorry I'm late guys. Fell asleep on the bus."
Peter explained.

"Peter, have you been going out a midnight then coming back in at 6 am?"
MJ asked.

"Maybe."

"Yes."

"Peter, we all know that you are saving Queens but you need to sleep. If you don't sleep tonight, at the next practice tomorrow we will make you sleep."
Mr Harrington told him, well, more like ordered him too.

"Fine. I'll miss patrol tonight. But if anyone of you guys get mugged tonight, blame it on yourselves for making me sleep."
Peter told them.

"We know the consequences of making you miss patrol so we have decided that we will be staying here to make sure that you sleep for once."
Cindy explained to him.

"Wait, what if the Avengers need my help? I can't say no to them! They will ask questions! They are my aunts and uncles and sisters! I can't lie to them."

"I already told Stark so you're fine. He's making Happy drop clothes for you for tonight so you don't go home and decide to swing about."
MJ said.

"Can you tell us embarrassing stories about the Avengers?"
Abe asked.

"Sure. I have the perfect one in mind but if you tell anyone this, you will have an angry Russian spy on your backs."
Peter warned them

"Tell us. Please."
Abe asked.

"Fine. So last Saturday I was bored. I had already pranked all the Avengers with Shuri's help. She's the princess of Wakanda. Apart from Natasha. If it was Clint, Mr Stark or anyone else Nat would kill them but I'm her baby spider and she doesn't harm me. So I swapped her shampoo and conditioner with bleach and blue hair dye. Their was a mission that required all of us so Nat had to fight with neon blue hair. When she found out that it was me she just patted my head and told me well done."
Peter finished.

"Hah, like you know the Avengers and the princess of Wakanda. You're just lying."
Flash sneered.

"Flash, you do know that he is Spider-Man? And he can kill you? And he lives with Tony fucking Stark? And"
Abe started but got cut of by Flash

"Ok ok fine."

"Is there anymore stories?"
Ned asked.

"Oh yeah loads more."

They spent the rest of the night telling and listening to stories of the Avengers before the team decided to knock Peter out with a sleeping pill that Dr Banner gave them.

Not my best story but that's all that I could think off. And guess what. I updated twice in one day. I think that's a record for me.

—Penguin🐧