The heir to Stark Industries

To anyone who wasn't close to the Starks, they didn't have a child but to the Avengers and close family friends they did.

They had a 16 year old boy named Peter Stark. When Peter was old enough to go to school, the Starks changed his last name to Parker as Pepper Potts-Stark and May Parker were very close friends, most would say like sisters.

Fast forward a few years to when he is 16 and is in his science class.

"Right class, I have a very special announcement."
The teacher, Mr Harrington, said.

"We have managed to get an all exclusive tour of Stark Industry!"
The class apart from Peter burst into cheers.

'Why does this keep happening to me?'
Peter thought.

"Ha dickhead, your lies will finally get uncovered!"
Eugene 'Flash' Thompson shouted across the class.

Ever since Flash was announced as the heir to Thompson Industries, he has been acting like a royal dick. He enjoyed annoying Peter and the reactions that he gets out of Peter. The teachers did nothing about it apart from Mr Harrington and Ms Warren but they were only science teachers and year teachers so the principle doesn't listen to them when they say that Flash Thompson isn't the angel he pretends to be.

"Eugene I would like for you to not bully Peter and continue with your work or you would not be able to go to Stark Industry's."
Mr Harrington said.

"The trip will be next week and the slips will need to be handed back in for Friday."
Mr Harrington said when he walked round handing the letters out.

Mr Harrington knew that Peter was worried about the trip. Mr Harrington, or Harold, was a very close friend to Tony Stark and knew that Peter was actually Peter Stark.

"I'm sorry Peter."
Harrington said before continuing to hand the letters out.

"Hah dickhead is too scared to go on the trip!"
Flash shouted from across the room.

"Eugene, I have warned you about shouting in my class. One more word out of you and you will not be going on the trip!"
Mr Harrington warned.

Flash nodded meekly and sat down in his seat. Mr Harrington finished handing out the slips and sat down at his seat.

"Now you are dismissed."
He said tiredly.

All the pupils left without saying a word to him.

"Bye Uncle Harold."
Peter quietly said before disappearing into the mass of children rushing to get out of hell- sorry- school.

Peter made his way to Happy's car a few blocks away from the school.

"Hey kid."

"Hey uncle Happy!"
Peter then started to ramble on about his day but Happy rolled the glass that separated the front and the back.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Right class, get on the bus so we can get to Stark Industry's!"
Mr Harrington told the class.

Mr Harrington, Ms Warren, Principle Morita and Coach Wilson were the supervising teachers for the trip. Wilson and Morita weren't needed for the trip but they still decided to come along.

~~~~~~~~~~

The class went inside Stark Industry's and were met by an intern.

"Hi I'm Lucie and I'm your tour guide. I will be handing out your passes and you will need to keep these on at all time or our head of security, Happy, will have to escort you out. You will all be getting level 1 which is the lowest level.
Lucie said.