The wedding

Continuation of 'the dancing and the dreaming' with WinterFalcon (BuckyxSam)
And PeterxShuri
Also just a warning I have no fucking clue on how weddings work so please correct me if anything's wrong!

Sam was nervous. Ever since he proposed to Bucky he thought that they would get shunted of the team but they never. Now it was their wedding day and both men were nervous and scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do I have to wear a dress? I'm a man!"
Bucky whined.

"Of course. Sam proposed and that's usually the man who proposes so you are wearing this dress. Plus you were the one who lost the bet."
Steve told him.

The dress was a princess gown and Bucky also had a veil.

"I'm gonna look like an absolute idiot!"
Bucky moaned.

"No you won't."
Steve reassured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if Bucky doesn't say yes? What if he leaves me at the altar? What if some villains come and mess the whole wedding up? What if I stutter and say something wrong?"
Sam was getting all worked up about the wedding.

"Sam if you don't shut up I will shoot you into the moon."
T'Challa said.

"Don't worry Mr Sam, Mr Bucky won't leave you at the altar."
Peter reassured.

"Thanks Pete."
Sam said whilst ruffling his hair.

Sam went back to tying his tie. He managed to get it tied and he bent down to polish his shoes.

"Ready?"
Natasha popped her head through the door.

"Yep."
Sam said.

Natasha nodded and motioned for him to follow her. Natasha took him to the hall where they were getting married.

His best man was T'Challa as Bucky nabbed Steve for Maid of Honour. Natasha, Hope, Pepper, Mantas, Wanda and Shuri were bridesmaids, Tony, Scott, Clint, Thor, Drax and Vision were grooms men. Peter was the ring bearer and  Groot was the flower girl/tree.

The girls were in pretty lilac dresses that were knee high for Shuri, Mantis and Wanda and full length for Natasha, Hope and Pepper. The men were in black suits but Drax didn't have a shirt on. Steve had a lilac shirt and an American tie (curtesy of Tony) and T'Challa had a black suit with a cat tie (again, curtesy of Tony).

Groot went down first and threw some flowers. Sam made his way in front of the priest and the grooms men and the bridesmaids walked down together. Tony and Pepper, Hope and Scott, Natasha and Clint, Mantis and Drax, Vision walked down with Wanda, Peter would've walked down with Shuri but T'Challa did and Thor and Steve walked down together.

The guests were Sam's family, a few buddies from S.H.I.E.L.D, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Carol Danvers, Dr Strange, some surviving members of the Howling Commandoes, May Parker, Clint's family, Scott's daughter and Okoye. Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Coulson and Loki were also seated.

Peter walked down next. Peter was looking around and nearly bumped into a pole. All the guests laughed slightly at him.

Bucky was the last to walk down. He was holding onto Queen Ramonda's arm, he had grown close to the Wakandan Royal Family so it would have been a crime not to invite them to his wedding. The only reason that T'Challa wasn't his Maid of Honour was because Bucky and Steve has made a pact that when one of them gets married they will be the best man. (Well, maid of honour in this case)