Wings

In the world you had wings. If you had light blue wings, you were normal, if you had gold coloured wings, you were a god. In special occasions, people didn't have wings, this was rare and only 1 in 7 million had no wings. No one, apart from Thor and Loki, had gold wings. Until the Avengers met Peter Parker.

"I'm gonna introduce you guys to my personal intern. His name is Peter Parker and he is also Spider-Man."
Tony Stark told the Avengers.

Just then the lift beeped and a teenager stumbled out.

"Hey Mr Stark!"

"Hey kid. These are the Avengers."

"H-hi. My name is Peter Parker. I'm also Spider-Man."

"Hey Peter. Do you have wings or are you rare?"
Sam asked.

It was custom to ask if a person had wings when you first meet, it is the first step in either becoming friends or enemies. Tony didn't ask Peter as he was one of the rare who didn't have wings.

"I do but I've never met anyone who has wings like mine so I never showed anyone them."
Peter mumbled.

"What do you mean?"
Steve asked as he was the only one who heard him with his super hearing.

Now Tony looked interested, he always thought that Peter was someone rare but clearly not.

"It's better if I show you."

Peter uncurled his wings and large glittery gold wings started flapping.

The team stared at him in shock. He was a god!

"Peter, the reason why you never met anyone with the same type of wings as you is because you're a god."
Natasha told him.

"Seriously? I'm a god!"

"Yeah."
The team told him.

"What the actual tic-tac frick-frack diddly do?"
Peter asked, shocked.

Thor, who had been silent during the ordeal started speaking.

"Child, you are simply a god. If you are who I think you are, you will be able to lift Mjolnir."
Thor spoke quietly for once.

Peter walked towards Thor and slowly placed a hand out to grab the hammer. Mjolnir flew into Peter's hand and lightning started flickering around him.

Peter dropped the hammer in shock and Thor started smiling like a mad man.

"Do you know what that means?"
He asked.

"N-no."
Peter stammered.

"You are worthy of ruling Asgard. And you..."
Thor stopped.

"Are his son."
A new voice said.

Everyone turned towards the voice. A figure with long black hair walked towards them.

"How did you get in here Loki?"
Steve asked.

"I'm a god. I can get past your technology easily."
Loki smirked.

"Wait, I'm Thor's son?!"
Peter exclaimed.

"Yes."
Thor said.

"What the fuck!"
Steve said.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see the day where the Captain America swore!"
Tony exclaimed.

"Wait, I'm the son of a god?!"
Peter asked, still not believing this. 

Peter fainted at the shock.    

Hope you enjoyed this :)

—Penguin