Part title

⚠️⚠️⚠️Do not read if you were in an abusive relationship or if you are sensitive to stuff like this!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I also kinda made this BuckyxPeter so yeah. (WinterSpider)

Peter went to live with his girlfriend(now wife) when he was 18, he hasn't seen his family since then and they haven't seen him since. Bucky is 29 so it's fine. May died of a heart attack when Peter was 16 and he went to live with Mr Stark.

"Peter, what are you doing? You know fine that you aren't allowed to eat unless I tell you to."
Katy, Peters wife sweetly said.

Peter's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

Katy shook her head.

"You know what's going to happen, don't you?"
She smiled evilly.

Peter nodded shakily and he stepped down from where he was perched on the kitchen counter. Katy got a belt out of the cupboard and motioned for Peter to lie on the table.

"Mama, what are you doing to Papa?"
Natasha, Peter and Katy's 4 year old daughter asked.

"Nothing Natasha, just go back to your room."
Natasha shakily walked into her small room and closed the door.

"Now if you make a sound, it will be much harder."
Katy yanked Peter's shirt off.

She raised the belt up and threw it down onto Peter's back. Peter tried not to scream in pain. His back was still marked from the last time Katy did that and he hadn't eaten anything so his fast healing hasn't been working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About half an hour later, Katy finished and put Peter into the dog kennel. They didn't have a dog, the kennel was for Peter or even Natasha if they were bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, Natasha creeped into the kitchen and crouched by the kennel.

"Papa, I've got my stuff ready, we are leaving."
She whispered.

Despite being 4 years old, Natasha was incredibly smart, just like her father, so she knew there was something wrong in the way her father was being treated by her mother.

"We can't Tasha, Katy will find us."

"What about Granny and Grandpa, can't they help us?"

"I haven't been to the Tower in years Natasha, they probably don't recognise me."

"They will Papa. I've got some stuff for you and I stole money from Mama. We can be safe. Besides, I can web Mama up if she tries to take us back."
Natasha giggled. She got Peter's powers and she could somehow shoot webs without needing web shooters.

"Ok. Let's go."
Peter knocked the door down and crawled out of the kennel, trying not to hiss in pain.

They left the small apartment as quietly as they could and ran out of the apartment block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two Spiders came up to the large Tower. Peter took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Workers looked at the pair and they immediately recognised the heir that hasn't been seen for five years. Peter lifted Natasha up and rested her on his hip. He started walking towards the lifts, ignoring the shouts of new security guards and the stares of the workers.