Request

This was requested by just_michaela123 and I hope you enjoy.

"Hey Peter. Can you drink this for me?"
Tony asked, holding out a glass of clear liquid.

"Uhh sure."
Peter took the glass and he drank the clear liquid.

"What is it?"
Peter asked before he started shrinking.

"Mis'er S'ark!"

"It works! And now I have a three year old in my lab. Fuc-fudge, I was going to say fudge."
Peter started giggling.

"Ok. Come here then."
Mr Stark lifted the child and went to the living area where the others were.

"Does anyone know how to look after a child?"
Tony asked.

"Why?"
Steve asked.

"I managed to create a de-ageing serum and I asked Peter to drink it and-"

"Peter turned into a child. Pass him here."
Natasha said. (Peter still has his memories from when he was older.)

Tony passed Peter to the assassin.

"Hey Petey!"

Peter started giggling.

"I'm Aunty Nat."

Everyone stared at the redhead.

"What?"
She asked, her tone changing from the nice soft tone to her usual tone.

"Nothing."
Clint said.

"I need to call May."
Tony sighed.

"No! No call May! She hurty!"
Peter started crying.

"Hey, hey hey. Calm down. What's wrong Pete?"
Natasha asked.

"May hurts."
Peter cried.

"I think he's saying that she hurts him."
Natasha said and Peter nodded.

"What does she do?"
Steve asked.

"Slappys."

"I think that means she slaps him. Wanda, can you read his mind?"
Natasha asked the witch.

"Yeah."
She placed her hands on either side of Peter's head and nobody moved for a few minutes before the girl took her hands off and started crying.

"What is it?"
Clint asked.

"She slaps him and locks him in a closet for days on end with no food and a small glass off water. On his Homecoming night he got trapped underneath a building. His uncle got shot in front of him when he was 14."
Wanda said before being unable to say anything else.

Tony's face clouded with anger.

"Tony. No."
Steve said when he saw Tony's face but that didn't stop the man from summoning his suit and flying to Mays apartment.

~~~

"What happened?"
Peter asked when he woke up in the Med-Bay the next day.

"I asked you to drink a glass off de-ageing serum and you did and then you told us about what May does to you."

Peter paled.

"I-I did?"

"Yeah. Don't worry kid, Mays in jail and won't be out for ages."
Tony ruffled Peter's fluffy curls.

Hi. I slept for most of today and did a little bit of work and tomorrow it's a day off school so I have no work to do and I just want to relax and do nothing because I hate school and I nearly started crying when I saw I had loads of work to do and one of them makes no fucking sense and it's for Nat 5 Chemistry and I did started crying then.

Also my dad and brother took my mams fags because that's one of the reasons why she keeps getting tonsillitis even though she got her tonsils taken out and she went mental. It was kinda funny.

—Penguin🐧