Part title

This is part two but it was requested separately by asandefur05

"Hey Steve? Do you wanna play a prank on Dad?"
Peter asked Steve.

"Depends. What is it?"

"We can stick stuff and write on Dads metal arm. Harmless prank but a lot of fun."

"Ok I'm in."

~~~

Peter made the first move. He silently crept up to his sleeping father and wrote 'I'm an old pensioner'.

He laughed inside his head and left the room.

Bucky immediately opened his eyes and read what Peter wrote. He smiled to himself and kept it on.

~~~

Steve walked up to Bucky casually with a magnet that said 'I love America's Ass'.

"Hey Buck."
Steve said, sticking the magnet onto the arm.

Bucky heard the small 'click' of the magnet sticking but again, didn't say anything about it.

"Hey Stevie."

~~~

Peter had a magnet that said 'I'm Spidey's No.1 fan!' and stuck onto his fathers arm when he was sleeping.

Again, Bucky heard the door opened and closing and the 'click' of the magnet but didn't say anything.

~~~

"Barnes, what's with the writing and magnets on your arm?"
Tony asked one morning.

Bucky pretended to look surprised.

"What writing and magnets?"
He asked.

"On your arm."

Peter slammed his head on the table. Of course Tiny had to say something about it.

"Oh. It's nice. I don't mind them."

"Wait really?"
Peter asked.

"Of course. I heard you creep into my room and write it. You and Stevie seemed to have forgotten that I also have a serum."

"Oh yeah. I forgot."

Bucky smiled at his sons antics.

"Don't worry. You and Stevie can keep doing it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't mind."

~~~

When Bucky woke up the next morning, he had a little American flag magnet, a drawn on smiley face, a Captain America shield magnet and a spider web magnet.

He smiled to himself. He loved his son and best friend.

Hello again. It's 1:55am and I'm gonna sleep soon. Maybe. Idk.

-Penguin🐧