Part 143

I was reading this thing on Insta and got this idea. I can't remember what it was exactly but I based some of this on it like the diary bit.

"Peter! You idiot."
MJ hissed when they were in the forest.

"What?"

"You left your diary from the 1900s out on your desk and it was open."

"I did? Oh shoot."

"You're an idiot Parker. I don't know how you managed to live this long without someone finding out."

"Same to be honest. Like you adapted much easier than me to the 21st century."

"You're a fucking idiot."

"Hey, that's mean!"

"Oh shut up Parker or I'll tell Dad what you wrote in your diary from the 80's about me."
Peter paled.

"Please don't. Please. I didn't mean to write that, I was angry at you because you stole my pen."

"Then don't leave your fucking diary's out in school. Who knows if some weird god hunter is out to kill Loki's last children and is in our school."

"Yeah right. No one knows we exist MJ. Apart from Dad and Uncle Thor."

"Yeah and remember who killed Dads first children? It was Uncle Thor. You moron."
MJ opened the door to the cabin in the forest.

"When is Dad coming back? I thought his punishment ended last month?"
Peter asked, sitting on the sofa.

"I dunno. I think Uncle Thor is babysitting him for like a year or something."
MJ said, taking out a bottle of Coke.

"Can I have a sip?"

"No."

"Meanie."

"I'm your older sister dipshit. I'm meant to be mean."
MJ ruffled Peter's curls.

"Yeah by like a fucking hour."
MJ slapped the back of Peter's head.

"No swearing."

"You swear!"

"I'm older. I boss you around."

"No fair."

"It is. Do you have any homework?"

"Yeah. Do you?"

"Nope. Most of my teachers are fucking dipshits and don't teach us anything."

"Why don't you say anything?"

"I don't get a lot of time to sketch peoples faces in distress. My sketchbook is mostly filled up of you making weird faces when you're doing your homework. And when you're stitching yourself up from being stabbed or shot on patrol."

"Oh thanks for that. You're such a lovely older sister."
Peter said sarcastically.

"I know I am."
MJ took her sketchbook out of her bag and a pencil and sat on the sofa opposite Peter.

"What?"

"I'm waiting for you to start your homework so I can sketch your face."

"You're such a bitch."
Peter mumbled, taking his homework sheets out of his bag.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Didn't say anything."
Peter quickly said.

"That's what I thought. Now come on, I'm the boss here since Dad is being babysat by Uncle Thor and I'm telling you to do your homework or you won't be allowed out for patrol."