PeterxFlash

Lmao I do this ship far to much but I don't give a damn.

It was in the middle of Pride Month and there were several protests from homophobes, including a few teachers from Midtown.

Flash went into the middle of the main protestors.

"Hey Peter."

Peter walked up to Flash and Flash kissed him. The LGBTQ+ all awed at the sight whilst an elderly man said:

"Step back I think I'm gonna vomit." The man made vomiting noises but he wasn't actually vomiting.

"Whelp, guess our relationship is known to everyone."
Peter said walking away whilst holding hands.

They made the news that night and the Avengers all teased Peter about it.

"Aww little Petey has a boyfriend."
Clint teased.

Just then Peters phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Pete. Can I come over? My dad seen the news and he kicked me out. He said he's not having his only son living in his house if he's gay. It's all right if I can't stay, I can sleep on the streets."
Flash sniffed.

"No you can come over. I'll wait for you outside ok. I love you."

"Love you too."

Peter went into the lift and waited outside the Tower.

He seen Flash and rushed up to him. He kissed him lightly on the lips and took him inside.

"FRIDAY, print a pass for Eugene 'Flash' Thompson with the same amount of clearance as me."

"Will do Mini Boss."

The pass was printed a few seconds later and Peter gave it to Flash.

"Thanks Babe."

Peter blushed lightly at the name.

"You're welcome."

They both scanned their passes and made their way up to the Penthouse. Peter took the taller boy's hand.

"The whole team is here, including the ones like T'Challa and Scott who aren't here often. We can go straight to my room if you want?"

"No it's fine. We can stay with the team. It's only fair to let them meet me since I'm staying here."
Flash replied.

The boys stepped out of the lift and walked into the living area.

"This is Flash my boyfriend. His dad kicked him out so he's staying here."

Shuri walked up to Flash.

"How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen."

"Have you and Peter kissed?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever touched each other in inappropriate places?"

"No!"

"He's good Petey."

"We'll be going to my room now, see you all tomorrow."

"Use protection Pete!"
Tony shouted.

"Fuck off Stark."
Peter monotoned whilst flipping him off.

"So this is my room."
Peter told his boyfriend.

The room was a good size, with a king size bed, a dresser, a big flatscreen TV, a desk and a door leading of to a bathroom. The walls were covered with Star Wars, Spider-Man and Avenger posters.

"You can put your stuff away tomorrow if you want. If you hear shuffling in the vents it's either Aunt Tasha or Uncle Clint. Just ignore it."

Flash just nodded.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"A movie sounds good."

The boys changed into joggers and climbed into the bed.

"FRIDAY put on Star Wars the force awakens please."

FRIDAY put the movie on and turned the lights down.

Flash pulled the smaller boy into a hug and kissed his head.

"Thanks for letting me stay. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for."

"You're welcome."

Flash and Peter soon fell asleep, the movie still playing in the background.

~~~~~~~~~

Peter woke up to the smoke alarm going off.

"Clint!"
He groaned.

He tried to get up but was weighed down by someone on top of him.

"Flash. I need to get up. We both do in fact. We got school."

Flash reluctantly got up and the boys made their way to the kitchen where Clint was trying to put the smoke alarm off.

"Who let Clint cook?!"
Peter shouted.

"It was Capsicles idea, he got tired of cooking for us and he made Clint cook."
Tony said.

"Ugh. There's cereal in the cupboards. We don't always need a cooked breakfast."

"But we have three super humans, two gods and people who can eat til they burst. Cereal will not be just fine for you Pete, not with your metabolism."
Tony told him.

Peter just rolled his eyes.

"There's, Rice Krispies, Coco Pops, Cornflakes or there's toast. What would you like?"

"Ehm, cornflakes please."
Flash replied.

Peter got two bowls out and filled them both with cornflakes. He passed a bowl to Flash and he thanked Peter. They both eat in silence before going to their room.

"If you want you can get changed in the bathroom if you don't want to get changed whilst I'm here."
Peter told Flash.

"It's fine. You've seen me naked before."

Peter blushed.
"That was an accident! I didn't mean to walk in on you getting out of the shower!"

"You're cute when you blush."
Flash smirked and Peter blushed even more.

They got changed. Peter wearing his usual science pun shirt and a pair of black canvas and Flash was wearing a blue shirt and black canvas as well. They went down into the garage where Happy was waiting for them.

They got to school in plenty time and everyone was staring at them and whispering about them.

"Guess they seen the news last night."
Flash said.

One person even came up to them and said that they were a cute couple!

^^^^It's loosely based on that video. ^^^^

—Penguin