Request 13

This was requested by @Simda2020 I changed this slightly but I hope you don't mind and that you like it (:

CUTTING AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THIS!!! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T CARE ABOUT MYSELF DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY AMAZING AND FABULOUS READERS!!!

If you aren't gonna read this, skip to the end for a message (:

Peter was sitting in front of the bathroom door, making sure that no one could get into the room.

He picked up the beaker of bleach with a shaky hand and held it up to his mouth.

He sobbed loudly before chucking it across the room. He couldn't do it. He was too weak.

Peter picked up the pencil sharpener blade and held it to his wrists.

He made small cuts, not big enough that he would bleed out but there was still some blood dripping out.

Peter mopped up the blood that was on the floor, pulled his sleeves down and walked to the sink where he washed his face clean of any signs that he had been crying.

He walked out of the bathroom, pulled his Spidey suit on and went on patrol.

~~~

Peter was crying in the bathroom again. Flash had beaten him up to the point where the bruises didn't disappear nearly immediately.

Peter picked up the beaker of bleach, it was enough to kill him. He lifted it up to his mouth and poured it into his mouth.

He was knocked forward by someone forcing the bathroom door open.

Someone opened his mouth and forced the bleach out.

"Please don't do this young Midguardian."
The person said before Peter blacked out in the persons arms.

~~~5 minutes earlier~~~

Thor and Loki had arrived at the tower a day earlier than planned.

"Lady FRIDAY, where is the team?"
Thor asked.

"They are all on a mission Pointbreak, but Mr Parker is in his bathroom and his behaviour suggests that he might be swallowing the beaker of bleach in his hands."
FRIDAY said urgently.

"And what would happen if Peter swallowed the bleach."
Loki asked.

The two Asguardians didn't know much about the human body but they suspected that something bad might happen if Peter drank the bleach.

"He would die."
FRIDAY said.

Thor and Loki shared a look before sprinting to Peters room. Thor got there first and forced the door open.

He forced Peters mouth open and got most of the bleach out. Sadly, Peter had swallowed a bit of the bleach.

"Please don't do this young Midguardian."
Thor said softly and the boy passed out in his arms.

"Woman in the wall, is the boy still alive?"
Loki asked, arriving to the scene of Thor holding Peter.

"He is alive but he needs medical attention immediately. I am informing the Med-Bay and the team of the current situation."
FRIDAY said.

"We need to take him to this Med-Bay."
Loki said, putting his hand on Thors shoulder.

Thor nodded and easily lifted Peter up.