For the dancing and the dreaming

Bold: Peter singing
Italics: Shuri singing
Bold italics: Both singing

"It's now or never Pete. Shuri goes home tomorrow and you might not get another chance!"
Ned shouted at Peter whilst MJ nodded her head.

"Fine, I know exactly what to do."

~~~~~~~

Peter got to the music room and set the music up. MJ and Ned dragged Shuri into the music room and Peter started the music. (Play the music up at the top.)

Peter started whistling to the tune.

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life, if you will marry me.

"No scorching sun not freezing cold, will stop-."

"Will stop me on my jour...ney... Sorry."
Ned interrupted then apologised after seeing the glare that Peter sent him.

"If you will promise me your heart, and love..."

"And love me for eternity."
Shuri took over.

"My dearest one, my darling dear. Your mighty words astound me but I've no need for mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me."

"But I would bring you rings of gold. I'd even sing you poetry."

"Oh would you?"
Shuri asked.

"And I would keep you from all harm if you would stay beside me."

"I have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold."
Shuri retorted back.

"I only want you near me."

"To love and kiss, to sweetly hold. For the dancing and the dreaming. Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your laugh inside me. I'll swim and sail a savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning. I'd gladly ride the waves so white, if you would marry me!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeee-I'm still going. I'm done."
Ned finished.

"So, Shuri. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

Peter took her in for a bone crushing hug.

"Sister, it is time to go. We have to leave earlier, there is a problem that requires both of our attendance."
T'Challa said from behind the door.

"Ok brother. I'll meet you on the plane. Goodbye Parker."
Shuri placed a kiss on Peters forehead before leaving the room.

"Your welcome Loser."

The trio went to the movie room to binge the How To Train Your Dragon trilogy and the Star Wars movies.

Lmao I've had this idea for a while and it's my first ever story that requires people to listen to a song. Hope you enjoy.

—Penguin 🐧