Part title

So I did some research for this chapter. Like a tiny bit.

All the year classes in MidTown high are separated into different houses and they are named after American presidents. Peter and MJ are in 12W1, which stands for grade 12 Washington one and Ned is in 12K2 which stands for grade 12 Kennedy two.

All the classes have been together since they started at MidTown. They are like family, especially 12W1. They even had a song, the pizza pasta song. (That's my house song. My friend (the one who gave me a burst nose) can play it on the keyboard.) (listen to it with headphone in, it's a wee bit rude)

They have all of their classes together apart from English, Maths and Science and they share P.E with 12K2, Ned's class.

~~~~~~

It was Music, a subject that everyone had to take, and Peter and another student called Phil, who is kinda Peter's friend, both had a lot of sugar. And Peter and Phil and sugar, don't mix well.

In their class there was a girl who was in a wheelchair and she had a special table that can be adjustable.

She left early so that she could avoid the mass of students trying to get out and Phil offered to wheel the table down.

Peter was sat across from the table and Phil had an innocent look on his face as he wheeled the table down but also putting his chair down. (They are all in spinny chairs.)

Peter tried so hard to ignore him but it didn't work and after the person getting assessed on the glockenspiel was done, Peter laughed like a maniac. (That happened to me in Music, I nearly pissed myself laughing(I was Peter and a boy in my class was Phil))

The teacher glared at Peter and Phil but they didn't care.

"Alright class, you can tidy up now and once you're ready you can leave."
Their teacher, Ms Roach said. (Made up name)

Peter and Phil raced each other and made a bet. The first one who tidied up the quickest, got the bottle of Coke.

It was Peter who wan, which was probably a bad idea.

They left the class and MJ caught up to the two sugar high boys.

"You both are really high."
The girl said, a rare smile on her face.

The two boys just giggled and nodded.

"See youse tomorrow."
The girl said, walking ahead of them to get to her bus.

So this is based off of a normal Thursday. And all of this happened like two weeks ago and it's a Thursday today so look out for the weirdest shit I post.

-Penguin🐧