Field trip to Wakanda part 1

This story has PeterxFlash, StevexThor, T'ChallaxM'Baku and Shurichelle so if you don't like it you don't have to read it.
Also, Civil War didn't happen but they all had a disagreement with the government about the Accords. (They weren't fighting each other, they were fighting the government.) also this story is because we need more of Peter and Shuri just being Peter and Shuri. May died of natural causes. This has taken me years to complete this.

Peter was lying on his bed. He had gotten badly injured on patrol the night before and his adopted father, Tony, let him stay of to heal.

"Peter! Pack your bags. We are heading off to Wakanda for the week! We have a meeting about the Accords as well! Pack your suit!"
Peter's dad, Tony shouted.

"Really?! That's so cool!"
Peter faked his enthusiasm, he's already been to Wakanda.

"Yeah and I believe T'Challa has a younger sister around your age."
Tony said, walking into Peter's bedroom.

"I know. She's the most smartest person in the entire world."
Peter replied.

"I feel hurt kid. Anyway, the plane is leaving in an hours time so get ready."
Tony walked out of the room.

Peter couldn't wait to see Shuri and T'Challa again.

~~~~~~

"Ok class. Because of our class's amazing results in exams we have been granted special access to...
Wakanda!"
The class looked excited and started whispering.

"I'm not finished! We will be getting a tour of the Castle by the castles guards, the Dora Milaje, and we will also meet the royal family and the tribe leaders!"

"Hah! Too bad Penis Parker isn't here! This is much better than meeting Tony Stark!"
Ned remarked.

The majority of the class laughed at the comment apart from Flash and MJ who are Peters boyfriend and best friend.

Flash: Hey, we are going to Wakanda for a field trip!

Peter: Seriously? I'm heading to Wakanda for a meeting thing  about Germany! 

Flash: Really? Do you think that we will be in Wakanda at the same time?

Peter: Maybe. I hope not. Ned would ask if I sucked anyone off to be there 🙄

Flash: Ned is just jealous that you have an amazing boyfriend ;)

Peter: Who can be annoying sometimes <3

Flash:You love me <3

Peter: I do xx
I've got to go to the plane now but as soon as I land I will message you x

Flash: Ok, love you <3

Peter: Love you too <3

Peter already had clothes in Wakanda due to the amount of times that he has been there so he just took his suit and headed out to the plane.

~~~~~~~~

About three quarters into the flight, Peter's phone beeped with a message.

Flash: Turns out we are heading to Wakanda in two days time. How long will you be there for?

Peter: About two weeks. One week for the meetings and the last for exploring aka me and Ri-Ri pranking everyone until they explode.